For Sale 1985 4-Runner For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 4-Runner SR5, 5 spd manual, solid front axle, one owner (me), no rust ...garaged 98% of the time since bought new, 112,000 actual miles, seats and upholstery are original and in excellent condition. BF Goodrich Mud-Terrains with original "gold" wheels. Has tube rear bumper, Northwest Off-Road Roof Rack, Tru-track limited slip diffs (front & rear...original diffs come with it if you want to return it to original) new clutch and brakes within the last 1000 miles, everything else is original. You just don't see 1985 4-Runners in this good of condition. I'm selling only because I just bought a 2010 FJ Cruiser a few months ago and can't justify keeping the 4-Runner.....hate to see it go, it been like one of the family for 26+ years.

Asking $5000 firm.

Located in Maryville, Tn....near Knoxville.

PM me for addition information and pics.

Don

IMG_1306.jpg
View attachment 533421
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg

I've also posted this vehicle on the "blue forum" with a couple of extra pics.

Don

Wow! That is awesome....I bet it sells very fast.

This does have the fuel injection on a 2.4 liter, right? timing chain been looked at? any motor pics available?
thanks,
shooter1

It's a 22RE, 2.4 liter engine with EFI (electronic fuel injection).

This site (Mud) will not allow me to put up any additional pics....soooooo, PM me with your email address and I can send you pics of the engine & others if needed.

Don

This does have the fuel injection on a 2.4 liter, right? timing chain been looked at? any motor pics available?
thanks,
shooter1

man - if someone would just buy my 80......

It's a 22RE, 2.4 liter engine with EFI (electronic fuel injection).

This site (Mud) will not allow me to put up any additional pics....soooooo, PM me with your email address and I can send you pics of the engine & others if needed.

Don

open a photobucket account to host pics on and provide a link here.

good luck with sale, looks nice.

Thanks for the interest everyone.....the 4-Runner was sold this afternoon :clap: to a "Mud" member.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom