1983 4x4 longbed in great condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!
I am selling this truck for my son, his needs have changed and he needs more passenger space and it's too nice to for us to turn into a trail truck.
The good:

22R engine runs great, starts every time

5 speed tranny works great but will include later model 5 speed I picked up just in case (may be a W 56-not sure) stock transfer, etc.

Factory power steering

Factory A/C (needs a charge but functions)

Zero rust on truck frame and cab, the only rust is along the upper seam where they all start, you have to really look to see where it's bubbling a little- it's really close to perfect, just trying to give full disclosure

Painted in 1992 by Childress racing team body guy who was the previous owner factory blue with tastefull painted graphic on side. Paint is great, the hood doesn't shine as much as it used to

New radiator and water pump

New pioneer stereo with IPOD hook up in glove box and amp, subwoofer mounted behind seats (had to custom order them to fit in the little cab)

New rough country 3" suspension lift with new shocks

New 33/13.50x15 Nitto mud grapplers (less than 1000 miles on them) on black spoke wheels (these measure a true 33")

New custom cloth interior on the seats, door panels, headliner and floor color matched

The bad:

still has 410 gears, the 33's really took away some power- however, I have an almost new set of 31/10.50x15 a/t's on chrome 8 spoke that can go with the truck for a price break/power increase!

valve cover gasket just started leaking

clutch slave cylinder leaks to where you have to add fluid every couple of weeks

doesn't have visors (they forgot to reinstall after the interior)

This truck gets compliments every time I drive it, it doesn't squeak or rattle at all, drives like new. I don't know how to post pictures, if you email me or post your email I'll send some. treepeople at cox dot net. Also, if you search my son's username, Prisoner, he posted a picture in his intro post on mud. I'll email pictures to someone if they'll post them as well.

Odometer shows 122.000 but is broken. P.O. said it just broke, we've only put a few thousand on it in the year and a quarter we've owned it.

Located in Virginia asking $4500. Pictures posted below.

Last edited:
Here are some pics
sams truck 009.jpg
samstruck 002.jpg
samstruck 001.jpg

And some more:
samstruck 003.jpg
samstruck 004.jpg
samstruck 005.jpg

More pics:
samstruck 006.jpg
samstruck 007.jpg
samstruck 008.jpg

Forgot to mention, would consider a cruiser swap 80 series preferred, mechanical condition more important than cosmetics. Thanks!

Thanks, dude. All P.M.s have been answered.:)

shameless bump:)

SOLD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom