Trade 1982 Toyota Pickup SR5 foooor.... another pickup. [VA] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Looking to trade my stock SR5 1982 Toyota Pickup with 208,000 mi. 22r with a 5 spd. Bought it about 8 months ago from a lady who had owned it for the last 20 years. I planned to use it as a cool antique Toyota "farm truck" and knock around vehicle, but it is in such good shape I can't bring myself to do it. The truck runs awesome. I drive it almost everyday and wouldn't hesitate to take on a road trip. It has a bit of rust starting at the bed seams. Previous owner said it was hit in the front fender, repaired, and repainted the same factory blue. For an east coast Toyota pickup this thing is about as clean as they come. Vehicle is located in Staunton, VA.

I guess if I had to sell outright I would be looking to get -PRICE DROP TO $3800. What I would really like to do is trade for a newer Toyota pickup - Tacoma, T-100, Tundra, etc. - or a ford or chevy with a full size bed. Modified is ok as long as the vehicle is roadworthy and can still be used as a truck. The bodies can be dinged up, but I would like a good solid drivetrain and minimal rust.

I can get more pictures if you are interested.

Brian Thompson
baconcruiser at gmail dot com
or shoot me a PM with your phone number.

82 Toyota 001.JPG

Last edited:
That is a nice truck!

That is a nice truck!

Hence the reason for wanting a beater!! I can't bring myself to throw bricks and stumps in the back and ding it all up. I need something that is already covered in dents!

Email inbound for more pics.

Sent some more photos. I'll go out and get some recent ones.

Dammit man...........Nice truck and sooo close.

Good luck. I hope someone takes it soon...very tempting:beer:

Me too, kinda. I really like it and the more I see it every day the more I want to keep it....

Ok, I am bumping this up for a price drop to $3800.

Yup, she gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom