For Sale 1982 shortbed 4x4 mini truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spread the word for me.

I almost got fired up when I saw Dixon. Oops. Not Dixon, TN.

Lol. Nah bro. Thx for bump though

I lusteth in mine heart! I drooleth upon my keyboard! I spiteth obscenities through clenched teeth! I throweth myself upon the floor and kicketh mine feet and pound mine fists! I wanteth her but, NAY! I may possess her! Waaaa! GLWS!

Post tantrum: Post pics man, that's a peach.

0AE64B3E-76D0-40AB-A13C-EBF9BEEE5860.jpeg
34CDAE4E-C943-4281-AACC-1B1248FEBBDA.jpeg
9BE075CD-CE66-48D9-8E20-760BE8579E33.jpeg
1C8319D4-56FD-449E-AEDA-1D88DD6CFB8C.jpeg
DEB9D8F8-4CEC-472B-B5C5-1BF9D14FF154.jpeg
I lusteth in mine heart! I drooleth upon my keyboard! I spiteth obscenities through clenched teeth! I throweth myself upon the floor and kicketh mine feet and pound mine fists! I wanteth her but, NAY! I may possess her! Waaaa! GLWS!

I love it man. :rofl:

Let’s make a deal!

X2. My first toy 4x4 was a 1980 long bed, same color. Totally want this, but can't.

FinnyFam60, You will make it much easier to transport if you can mount up that drivetrain. Don't need the driveshafts in. But trying to load up the truck and drivetrain separately will be a PITA. Shouldn't take long to find a buyer.

I hear that. I would put it in the bed at least for trailer loading.:cheers:
I’m gonna start working on it this weekend, and once it’s up and running I’ll ask for more:wrench::steer:

Last edited:
Nice rig! I would buy it if it was closer. Is the original motor included? Do you have any documentation from Marlin on the motor and trans rebuild or a list of what was done?

Wish I could but I already have a yard full of projects I can't get to. X2 on mounting up the drivetrain. Or better yet, just get the thing running/driving. Yeah, it's a long weekend worth of work but the ROI is more than worth it if it's nothing more than wrenching (no cut/weld/grind/fab). Just sayin'.

Nice rig! I would buy it if it was closer. Is the original motor included? Do you have any documentation from Marlin on the motor and trans rebuild or a list of what was done?
Original motor is included, unrepaired. Original 4 speed and a spare t case included too. The only documentation on the marlin stuff is his signature and label on the side of the tranny (just like all the rebuilt tranny’s he sells). The guy I got the motor from wouldn’t give me the receipt for it all because it was family pricing and I respected that. The motor work marlin did was just valve adjustment and tuning work; carb, tuneup maintenance items, etc. ( I think my reputation on here speaks for itself, I’m not gonna claim something that’s untrue.) I had some pics of the documentation at one point but have since upgraded phones. One of the docs was a smog test of this replacement motor prior to it being pulled from the truck it was in, and the measurements were the lowest the smog tech had ever seen on similar type vehicles.

Wish I could but I already have a yard full of projects I can't get to. X2 on mounting up the drivetrain. Or better yet, just get the thing running/driving. Yeah, it's a long weekend worth of work but the ROI is more than worth it if it's nothing more than wrenching (no cut/weld/grind/fab). Just sayin'.
yeah, it’s just a matter of time: bolting in, hooking up vacuum, electrical, cooling system etc.... :banana: stuff :grinpimp:

Ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom