For Sale 1981 Land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!

I have a 1981 all original unmolested Land Cruiser I need to get rid of. It has been sitting for the past 5 years with hopes of restoring but won't get to it as life has gotten in the way. It is a good project vehicle that once running again will only need the usual body work. It is complete with original 2F motor.
I'm asking $3500.00 or best offer and the truck is at my house in Rhode Island. I can send pics if interested.

Thanks,

Trevor

Last edited:
Trevor,

Your best bet is to go ahead and post some pics (body, interior, engine bay).....interested parties are going to want to see them.
GLWS, Dave

Just an update for anyone interested, The truck does have power steering but no A/C. I will take pics tomorrow in the daylight and send them to anyone interested. She's dusty inside but intact, down to the ashtray. The seats are in great condition no tears. I also have an extra rear ambulance door. I work a 12 night shift job that starts tomorrow night till saturday morning this week, and once on shift have little time for anything except checking email. The easiest way to get in touch with me is via email at Trevorakm@verizon.net. Hope it's legal to post that here. I just went through trying to get a couple different items shipped to me and what a pain, so I will assist in anyway to get this to who ever should take it.

Trevor

is it possible to just get a photobucket account (which is free), and post the images from there to here? much easier than having to email the pics to each person requesting them.

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/trevorakm/library/land cruiser1

Okay I have created this photobucket link, not easy for the computer unfriendly. The photos are taken from inside of my garage. The truck is tucked up tight to the wall so can't show pics of the driver side but is comparable to the passenger side. the frame is scaley and the worst cancer is on the fender as you can see, running boards and rear doors. Should give anyone interested an idea of the condition this cruiser is in. I have seen better and I have seen much worse. I have spoken at length to Cruiser solutions up in Hempstead N.H. and they thought the worst was cosmetic.

Thanks for looking
Trevor
Trevorakm@verizon.net

Last edited:
Where in RI are you located?

thanks sold it on craigs list. I got some inquiries here but no bites after the pics went up, fair enough. I was a little dimayed to go to craigslist and surprised at how many contacts I got. Again the pics didn't help. The guy who bought it said he was surprised at the condition, pics didn't do it justice. He's very happy as am I and my wife. She or my daughters just didn't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom