For Sale 1980 1st Gen Toyota 4x4 93k miles AC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys I've got an awesome 1st Gen Toyota. It needs nothing right now to be a daily driver. It has the original AC that still blows cold and has never been converted from what I can tell. Its a 4 speed and like the title says it has 93k original miles on it and verified by the title. Its an awesome truck and it will cruise 75 all day long with the ac on blast with no problems. It could stand to get a fresh battery and probably a real tune up but neither is necessary. If your looking for a 1st gen to restore I don't see how you can pass this up. It shifts as smooth as silk and when you drive it you can tell the mileage is legit. I've got tons (93) photos and a video of it running and being driven. So you know I'm not hiding anything. It has rust and its only been at the beach for a week prior to that it was a farm truck up near Columbia SC. I drove this truck 150 miles home the day I picked it up with no issue at all. I'd drive it anywhere and not think twice about it.

To me the truck is priceless. I get in it and as soon as I smell it. I'm 8 years old again. Eating a moon pie and drinking a Yoo Hoo on the way to work with my dad in his 1st gen. I really have no clue what its worth. But I do know they're can't be many of these in DD shape with this mileage sitting around. I'm asking 5k and I've also solicited the advice of some of the more knowledgeable members here. If I'm asking to much I'll adjust the price accordingly so please don't slam me for it.

I love Land Cruisers, YJ's, XJ's, Yota Trucks and 4runners so don't be shy with trade offers. If you want to make me an offer on the truck feel free. I will right down your contact info and if the right person doesn't snap this up for what I'm asking I'll come back to you. Like I said I'd drive this truck anywhere and if you make me a good deal I'll personally deliver it to you. also Myrtle Beach has is where the truck is and thats a main Spirit Air hub. You can fly in cheap and drive her home.

Thanks Guys
Jason
843 455 8485
If your serious you better call or text me. I won't get the comments or pm's for days at a time.
http://photobucket.com/20R
YouTube - MOV03114
YouTube - MOV03119
DSC03010.jpg

I can't believe how smooth the tranny is or the fact that the original ac still works. I wish I had the money to restore it but I need a working truck and this belongs with someone that will treat it better.

Fyi guys I have more than adequate leg room in this truck and I'm 6"4 with 38"'s of leg. I realize there aren't alot of these around to know about but its got a good bit of leg room.

I live in Columbia, and frequent MB if anyone is interested and needs me to check this out. Kind of sucks that the bed is in that shape, but the AC is a big plus.

If you were asking half that much I would check it out for myself. Good luck WTS.

Jeremy

The price is completely flexible. I had no idea what to ask so thats why I posted it high like I did.

Belmont148 I've seen your resto's on fj's and you obviously know what your doing. From what I've seen these beds aren't that hard to find.

SWEET resto truck!!!! preserved so well and not hacked up!

This looks like one that I checked out a few weeks ago. Did this one come from Charleston?

mooker82
It did Mooker. When I was driving it home I realized this truck was better than what I was going to do to it. I just don't have the money, time or extra vehicle to restore it like it deserves. You've got a lot in that sig that I like so pm me if you want it.

I put her on Ebay guys. I figured thats the best way to get maximum exposure and hopefully a collector will see it. Jumping from forum to forum and keeping up with it all is way to much.
Toyota : 20R | eBay

mooker82
It did Mooker. When I was driving it home I realized this truck was better than what I was going to do to it. I just don't have the money, time or extra vehicle to restore it like it deserves. You've got a lot in that sig that I like so pm me if you want it.

Thought it looked familiar. Thanks for the offer but I am hopefully picking up something this afternoon. If anyone is interested in the truck feel free to PM me and I can answer any questions. It is a cool stock mini.

Had that same color 1979 in a short bed I bought used back in High School- Turned it into a camper back for my drums and girlfriends - ah -i loved that truck - had a lift that drove kinda like a brick-

I had the ad for those trucks released in '79 and it was called "Son of a Land Cruiser" - because it was - exactly that -with just lighter running gear- with the 22re shortly later- the motor that dependability wise surpassed the LC motors in the states

Would you consider a trade for a 95 4runner w/106xxx miles? I just did a tune-up and timing belt w/water pump at 100K.

ttahara I would certainly be interested. I was actually hoping to get another 4runner and get this to someone that can give it the attention it deserves.

Guys I've gotten alot of feedback on what the pricing should be so I'm dropping it way down. I'm putting it at $2500 and I think that's pretty fair. Mooker knows what I have in it and I'm not basically getting my time, gas and money back out of it. I'd love some trading action so lets get our barter on.

if this was a short bed I would be all over it....I had a 79 for years...best truck I ever owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom