For Sale 1979 project fj40 new tub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a truck that I parted out but the frame was in such good condition that I kept it around as well as the Vin Plates I bought a 3/4 Tub And attached it to a factory 79 front clip and replaced the floor pans Has 370 gears factory it was a factory power steering truck I have a complete swap from A85FJ60 I rebuilt the top End and went through the transmission Transfer case I'm selling this truck with a clean Florida title Iwill install the drive train and include all panels necessary To rebuild Located in South Florida Willing to trade for a running Land cruiser prefer 40 series Text me anytime 9544392576 I can have the truck wired as well so it can be driven with brakes for additional some one will have some fun Included hard top fiber glass sides and rear Ambulance Doors as well as rust free front doors Can be assembled for you For transport Currently don't have any seats for it But shoot me a text anytime thanks asking 8500 think it's pretty decent price considering the tub w top doors and drive train
Going to have the tub primered to avoid Rust before Sale
Txt for more pics of drivetrain/ body frame
View attachment 1558419
View attachment 1558421
View attachment 1558422
View attachment 1558423
View attachment 1558424

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom