Wanted 1979-1983 fj40 front seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for some front seats please text me at 702-901-1620 or message me here on Ih8mud but im not on as much as I would like to be so text work best.
it is ok if they need repairs or have some rust. but I would like them to be in the best shape possible. I'm planning on rebuilding recover them.
I live in Las Vegas NV but, I am willing to drive to pick them up if possible.
thank you
Dan

Find anything yet?

I have a set. I was keeping them for an ‘81 project but at my pace it could be years before I get to it. I’ll try to get you some pics next week if you haven’t found any yet
(Vehicle is parked in friends garage)

I have a set. I was keeping them for an ‘81 project but at my pace it could be years before I get to it. I’ll try to get you some pics next week if you haven’t found any yet
(Vehicle is parked in friends garage)
Thank you
yes please send me some pics and let me know what you want for them
you can text / call me at 702-901-1620
Dan

These are in VA. I have bought 2 fj40s from this guy. He's legit

Sorry it took so long, in the middle of different spring breaks for my sons.

I’m open to shipping, but I’d have to find a different way than last time…. I drove an hour to the YRC freight terminal, then stood there fir almost 3 hours while they told me the trucking company drivers took precedent…

image.jpg

Stitching is gone in both seats, but foam actually appears ok. The tilt and track system work on both, and the metal back plates have some scratches, but not all dented up

image.jpg

I have a set in Los Angeles Available. They’ll need reupholstering. Open to shipping 818-900-8321

Stitching is gone in both seats, but foam actually appears ok. The tilt and track system work on both, and the metal back plates have some scratches, but not all dented up

View attachment 3276826
that's what I'm looking for can you text me at 702-901-1620

I would like to know how much and what we can arange ( shipping or me heading to Texas for a road trip )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom