eBay 1978 High Performance Land Cruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota : Land Cruiser FJ-40 in Toyota | eBay Motors

1978 High Perfomrance FJ40 for Sale

-Rebuilt Man-A-Fre Balanced and Blue printed 2F Engine
-Rebuilt 5 Spd Toyota Manual Transmission and Transfercase
-Hi Output Alternator
-Mean Green Starter
...-Hi Performance Radiator
-Oil Cooler
-New Weber Carb w/ K&N Air Filter
-Man-A-Fre Header and new high performance exhaust system
-New High Performance Front Disc Brakes and rear brake shoes with stainless steel flex lines, new OEM master cylinder, and rebuilt brake booster.
-Low Mileage Super Swamper 31.5 inch tires or OEM wheels
-OEM Hard Top, Hard Doors including ambulance doors
-Soft Top and Doors

This car has had every thing done mechanically and it was done right. However the body could use some TLC. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Toyota : Land Cruiser FJ-40 in Toyota | eBay Motors

Hmmm... I can't find any threads complaining about the MAF rebuild. They all seem to be relatively positive from what I can find. Anyways, this motor has been good to me. Seems to run strong and I've had no problems.

If there is significant rust...I could care less what is under the hood.

I would not say there is significant rust on the body. Mainly just in the rear quarter panels. But it is very fixable for someone who is good at body work.

The ambulance doors however have significant rust and would need replacement panels welded on.

This is a great project for someone who wants a great cruiser and is willing to do some body work.

Picture

Here is a picture. More available on ebay.
78 LC FJ40.jpg

Pretty sneeky the craigslist ad you have going with the heading 3,550$ then when you open it up; come to find out thats the current bid on Ebay.:hmm:
Sorry... I tried but CL won't let you put anything but numbers in that field. So I had to come up with something. I'm not trying to trick anyone.

You are lucky on the 7500$ bid. Hope the sale goes through. By the way, you need to delete the Cl ad as I see people replying for more info, it would be the correct thing to do since you lead folks astray .

Last edited:
You are lucky on the 7500$ bid. Hope the sale goes through. By the way, you need to delete the Cl ad as I see people replying for more info, it would be the correct thing to do since you lead folks astray .

X2 :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom