1978 Fj40 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!

PRICE IS NOW $4,000 OBO

$5,000 OBO
Located in Colorado Springs, CO
This is an almost stock 78. The only thing I have done to it is add a HFS Extreme 4" lift (Cool Cruisers of Texas). It is running 33" BFG MTs that are in okay shape.

FORGOT TO MENTION... It has power steering...

The stuff that needs attention: It needs new tie rod ends. The tub is rusty. Seats need to be redone. Smog equipment has been removed. Leaks a little oil, not sure exactly where from, it hasn't been enough for me to to worry about.

The good stuff: The engine runs very strong. It has never not started on me. 4X4 works great. All oils have been replaced in the last couple thousand miles. Brake master cylinder has been replaced. Has extended steel braided lines. Included are a set of used knuckles (post 78, the stronger ones) that I had planned on putting on. Also has a bikini top. The doors rattle a lot but with the top off it runs very quiet. Just to say the vehicle is pretty tight.

I bought this to build up and it kills me to sell it. The only reason I am selling it is because the Air Force is sending us to Germany and I can only take 1 vehicle (The FZJ 80 gets to come along for the ride).

I'll post pictures as soon as I can get them in the morning.

You can reach me at (719) 213-5672 or theyiclan@gmail.com. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Kyon (pronounced Key-on)

Last edited:
Pics

Okay, okay, I said I would post this morning... Sheesh, you guys are pic freaks.

If you want pics of anything else, just call and I will get them to you ASAP.

Kyon
DSC_4462.JPG
DSC_4464.JPG
DSC_4463.JPG

You have mail.

Just an update to let you guys know it has power steering...

Kyon

Bump for price change

$4,000 takes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom