SOLD 1977 FJ55 Heater/'fresh air' air duct triangle....Jacksonville 32207 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in need of the triangle plastic connector that joins the front heater box to the fresh air supply channel...
Not certain of the years, but SOR shows 74-80...

DIS TING???
20230607_130905.jpg
20230607_130907.jpg
20230607_130913.jpg

Life got in the way today,,,, re the pic... my larger rectangle duct is ok, but the rectangle turns into a triangle at the heater box, and there is a rectangle piece maybe 2-4 inches in width that joins the heater to the duct...

Maybe I'm wrong! It looks as if there is a connector piece between the air duct and the heater box, like a collar... I need to get a good look at it again.. I had it apart about 6 mos ago and realized the collar was cracked/repaired previously.. I'm 70 so gotta check myself! Grins...

It is.. It's the 'sleeve' at the front of the third pic that appears bent... If it's available I'm in... thought is I'll use a heat gun and reshape... Let me know $'s .. or the entire duct... thanks
Rick

Iam sorry I just showed the pic it’s not for sale just yet , how about a car intertube cut , Iam not done building my 55 yet

I'm in need of the triangle plastic connector that joins the front heater box to the fresh air supply channel...
Not certain of the years, but SOR shows 74-80...
I have one. Plastic is in good condition. No cracks. The rubber coupling part is not so good.

air d 1.jpg

air d 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom