For Sale 1976 FJ55, Green, OKC, BAT (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gonzopancho

SILVER Star
Threads

Previously sold for $70,000 in April 2021

1654100819207.png

This guy was going to put this nice PIG at his lake house in Eufaula here in Oklahoma if my memory serves me right. We chatted some after he purchased it, wonder where ownership went south?

Dang I am curious, maybe @gonzopancho knows why he is dumping it. One summer in Oklahoma was enough, wasn't looking forward to another one....

Last edited:
I have no idea why he's selling it, but my guess is he bought it because he thought it was cool, fixed the minor paint issues, replaced the alternator, but decided after a year that he's not driving it (and maybe the wife or GF hates it), so he's trying to get someone to take it off his hands.

I bet the reserve is set to at least what he paid.

Previously sold for $70,000 in April 2021

View attachment 3022581
it is a beautiful truck, makes my mouth water

Seller has now stated:

I have been given a business endeavor and this will help launch the opportunity. I truly hate selling this truck, but unfortunately part of the solution of the new business. Hope this explains.

It's a great hobby... I tell my wife, 'yes, honey, I'm spending $$$$'s, but it's all recoverable when it get's sold down the road'... Plan is to drive this one 3-4 years, attend some rally's, square it away, and then pass it on... but it's more than a hobby really... keeps me busy, chase down solutions to problems, camp on occasion, ....
you know the story... good stuff...

that 82.5 is exceptional, but it's an exceptional truck !!!

helps in the discussions w my bride!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom