For Sale 1975 FJ40 Crawler- Vermont (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

img_2611-thmb.jpg
DSCN0295.JPG
DSCN0298.JPG
DSCN0298.JPG
Up for sale is my 40. Now has 12.5x17 irocs with Walker Evans Beadlocks
305 TPI with low end off road cam (10,00 miles)
Full manual 700r4 built
Hydrovac brakes
4:1 orion
Warn 8274
Fj62 axles with longfield front, poly performance rear axles, arbs
sprung over front, 4 link rear
street legal
goes down the road at 65 mph
$13500
Gary 802-289-1685

It's been on here for a week and no comments. What's it worth? I have way more than the asking price in parts. Am I going to have to part this out?

Unfortunately, aftermarket mods and parts almost never add to the value of the underlying vehicle, at least not to the point that there is a comparative value to the cost that you paid.

Let me think about your 100 Greg. Anybody got a 4 wd pickup they want to trade?

No top. Rear body is stretched 7" and wheelbase about 14"

If I didn't just buy this California cruiser I would buy yours.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hey Stainless, all you need to do is start a new for sale thread for your 40:crybaby:

68, I would sell it for $12,000 and buy Gary's in a second. Don't mean to hijack his thread but had to put this out there. His rig is perfect combination of parts. If it were out west I bet It would already be gone.
Hey Stainless, all you need to do is start a new for sale thread for your 40:crybaby:
i was hoping you might like it and make some kind of trade, but yes I might put it up for sale. The only reason I would sell is to purchase your rig. N any case let me see,as I haven't touched this rig yet as I've been working on my troopie.

I had a couple of questions about stretching the wheelbase. The stock frame is not cut. The front axle is moved forward about 6 inches and the rear of the frame is extended about 7" and the body is lengthened 7" in the rear tub. here is a picture of the 4 link rear

DSCN1709.JPG

I had another question about the roll bar. This is an early picture before the change to the 700r4. The art carr reverse pattern shifter sits about the same level as the shift knob on the manual stick so that you don't have to lean over. There is also a custom made diamond plate tool box under the spare tire that holds all my tools, extra parts and fluids

DSCN1715.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom