For Sale 1973 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973 Toyota Lancruiser FJ40, all original almost (see pic showing spot above passenger tail light) rust free steel body, in very good condition, flat black (originally maroon), Corbeau bucket seat interior with 4 point belts and matching rear seat, custom roll cage, original motor replaced with a crate Chevy 350 with 4bbl Edelbrock carb, Corvette exhaust manifolds with new exhaust and glasspacks, original 3 speed manual with transfer case (2 high, 4low, 4 high), original front and rear ends with spring over axle conversion and 4.11 ltd slip gearing, JT Outfitters mini truck power steering conversion done this year, JT Outfitters power front disc brake conversion done this year with slotted/drilled rotors, front knuckles rebuilt this year as well, aluminum radiator with electric fan, brand new 15x10 black steel wheels with brand new 35x12.5-15 General Grabber red letter tires, new led tail lights, original top goes with it but it is in fair condition, no doors, runs great and ready to offroad - needs nothing.

I am asking $15K. Pictures are attached.

fj.jpg

fj1.jpg

fj2.jpg

fj3.jpg

fj4.jpg

9K? Cash of course. I will be available to pick it up next weekend.

Thank you,
Monty

Monty,

Thanks for your offer, however, I have much more into it (I've added up all the receipts and would rather keep it than sell it at a loss).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom