For Sale 1970 FJ-40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have too many toys so this one is up for Sale.
1970 Toyota Land Cruiser - Originally a California vehicle, I purchased it about 10 years ago and haven't driven it that much. I recently had the original F engine removed and replaced with a rebuilt 2F. Also put a brand new Weber 32/36 Carb Kit (pictures show original setup but it has been changed). Overall, the vehicle is in really good shape. Some rust on the bottom of the tailgate but virtually rust free everywhere else. Frame is solid and in great shape. Really only needs a good paint job. I have the doors and back hatch too. Originally a soft top vehicle, hard top was added prior to me getting the 40. Here are some nice features.
Warn 8270 winch - needs to be wired but works!! I never got around to hooking it up. Have all cables and remote controller.
Man-A-Fre front bumper - really an awesome bumper!!
Man-A-Fre rear bench seat with racing harnesses. Added racing harness for my kids but will work with adults
Man-A-Fre rear tire carrier with Jerry Can
Full family style roll cage
Bikini-top
Newly rebuilt 2F Engine Manual 3 speed - three on the tree setup
Brand new weber 32.36 carb
Brand new exhaust - sounds fantastic
Drum breaks all around
New Clutch
Brand new Corbeua Racing seats with 4-point harness
Practically brand new 31" Firestone Tires
Snorkel (previous owner installed it but it's not hooked up)

All gauges and lights work It's a really solid vehicle and a blast to drive, I recently bought a Defender and have another toy coming so I need to make room in the garage. This needs to go to someone who will enjoy it and I don't have the time or the room. Email me with any questions or call 919-349-8598 if you would like additional photos. Has a clear title. Sold as is no warranty. Buyer to arrange and pay for shipping.

Asking $12,000 or reasonable offer. All reasonable offers considered.

Thanks - Chad

Photos can be seen here:

http://s761.photobucket.com/albums/xx254/flounder610/1969 FJ-40/

Last edited:
Fixed....I think

Fixed it, I tried to change the album title to 1970 but apparently that changes everything.

Disregard title - it's a 1970. It was manufactured in Nov 1969 but was titled as a 1970.

IMG_1695.jpg

Why did you tie the roll cage back into the tub where you did? That would serve no purpose in a roll, unless of course there is some type of mount/plating we arent seeing.

Sold - please delete thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom