For Sale 1969 F Engine FOR PARTS - MN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm parting out a seized F engine with 57894 miles on the dial. Everything in front of the bell housing/flywheel is up for grabs! No idea what's wrong with it, but let me know what you need, what you think is a reasonable price for it, and it's yours for price + shipping. If you'd rather have the whole thing, I can also arrange freight shipping to wherever you need it. I'm also happy to send more detailed pictures, but you might have to wait a few days.

I have all the assorted pumps/alternator from the front of the engine, as well as:
New fuel pump
Remanufactured starter motor
Almost new Weber carb and mounting plates/brackets
Stock aisan carb

I'd like this all to go to a loving home, but if it's not gone by mid-June I'm dropping it at a scrapyard. Don't be shy about your offers! I just need it out of my warehouse.

PXL_20220520_194928555.jpg
PXL_20220520_194923049.jpg
PXL_20220520_194919468.jpg
PXL_20220520_194912000.jpg

Interested in the manifold set, the fuel pump, the distributor, harmonic balancer and the fan spacer. Have transfer case shifter parts to trade.😉

Interested in the Aisin D40 carb.

Thermostat Housing SOLD
Distributor SOLD
Manifolds SOLD
Fuel Pump SOLD
Harmonic Balancer SOLD
Engine Lift Hooks SOLD
Fan Spacer SOLD

I’m also interested in the stock Aisan Carb if it’s still up for grabs. Could possibly pick it up depending where you are in MN.

Interested in the manifold set, the fuel pump, the distributor, harmonic balancer and the fan spacer. Have transfer case shifter parts to trade.😉
Do you still have your transfer case shifter parts? I am looking to convert from vacuum to manual shift.

I'm parting out a seized F engine with 57894 miles on the dial. Everything in front of the bell housing/flywheel is up for grabs! No idea what's wrong with it, but let me know what you need, what you think is a reasonable price for it, and it's yours for price + shipping. If you'd rather have the whole thing, I can also arrange freight shipping to wherever you need it. I'm also happy to send more detailed pictures, but you might have to wait a few days.

I have all the assorted pumps/alternator from the front of the engine, as well as:
New fuel pump
Remanufactured starter motor
Almost new Weber carb and mounting plates/brackets
Stock aisan carb

I'd like this all to go to a loving home, but if it's not gone by mid-June I'm dropping it at a scrapyard. Don't be shy about your offers! I just need it out of my warehouse.

View attachment 3016769View attachment 3016768View attachment 3016767View attachment 3016765
Is the manifold set available? I'm in MN and need one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom