15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I would do a product update here. I will be releasing a couple more 2nd Gen Cup holders soon. I have them in stock now but am just waiting for a slow spot in sales to release them so we can get them shipped out quickly. Here are what the 2 designs look like installed.
20190204_150755_resized.jpg
20190204_150758_resized.jpg
20190204_150814_resized.jpg
20190204_151028_resized.jpg
20190204_151045_resized.jpg

We released the 200 Series cup holder inserts last month. We now have inserts for the Landcruiser and the LX570. The LX570 came with two options. The OEM LX570 cup holders are about 30% more shallow than the Landcruiser cup holders. I made a cup holder that was the same basic depth and allowed the factory lid to close and I also made a cup holder that is the same depth as the Landcruiser cup holder BUT does NOT allow the lid to close. I'm leaving it up to the customer to decide what is more important. Here's some pics.
20190422_161348.jpg
20190509_154214_resized_1.jpg
20190512_094641_resized.jpg

It's been a while since I have updated this thread. We have a few new products getting ready to come out or products that came out today. The 200 Series Cruiser complete drop in replacement cup holder will be getting released in the next couple weeks. Pics below. The new BH3D hat was released today and is free with orders over $100 on our site. The thing I'm most excited about is the new Hilux Surf B-Pillar badges. We have been get asked repeatedly to develop these after we released the 1st Gen 4Runner badges. We finally had the time to make them and get a large batch cut last week. Here's some pics of the new Surf badge and older 1st Gen 4Runner badge to compare to. Here is the link to the surf badges on our site:
1st Gen 4Runner/Surf B-Pillar Badge – BH3D Printing

Here is the link to the surf badges for the international crowd:
1st Gen 4Runner/Surf B-Pillar Badge

20190628_112159_resized.jpg

20190628_112208_resized.jpg

20190628_112314_resized.jpg

20190628_112341.jpg

Capture4.PNG

Last edited:
Here is the new 200 Series drop in cup holder insert:

MVIMG_20190718_110405.jpg

Here is our new hat:
hat.png

Thought I would let you guys know of a new product line we have coming out next month. We will be releasing a line of retro "turbo" badges. They will come in the black/silver and red/black/silver options. There will be a 5" size (similar to the mid 80s turbo badge) and there will be a 8" badge which is similar in size to the modern turbo badge but with the old style font. Here is what the 1st prototypes look like. These will have strips of 3M auto adhesive on the backside (no drilling) and can mount to any flat surface. We are currently perfecting the machining of these parts and plan to go into production next week and release the 2nd week of October.
IMG_20190916_185110.jpg

Have you given any thought to producing a cupholder or an insert with dividers for the Tuffy consoles. I am not a fan of the exposed metal cup holder. A nice plastic piece that sits over / in the Tuffy cupholder would be an improvement. The console itself is very deep. Maybe a stackable try insert?
Thanks

Have you given any thought to producing a cupholder or an insert with dividers for the Tuffy consoles. I am not a fan of the exposed metal cup holder. A nice plastic piece that sits over / in the Tuffy cupholder would be an improvement. The console itself is very deep. Maybe a stackable try insert?
Thanks
Does Tuffy use the same size cup holder for all of their consoles are does each model have a slightly different version?

I believe the cup holder is the same on all the consoles.
Can you post up a couple pics of your Tuffy console in the cup holder area? Would like to see what you are dealing with.

Can you post up a couple pics of your Tuffy console in the cup holder area? Would like to see what you are dealing with.
Sure. It will be later tonight though. I believe Tuffy consoles come in 6" and 8" widths but the cup holder is the same width on all.

So I found this info online:
Dimensions: 4 1/2" L x 7 7/8" W x 3" H, (2) 3 1/2" Holes for Drinks
Fits any flat surface
Any Deluxe Stereo console (Part #013, #017, #024, #033)
Any Series II console (Part #012, #016, #023, #032)
Any other Tuffy products with a flat mounting surface.
So I was correct. Tuffy uses the same cupholder on both the 6" and 8" wide consoles.
The first image is off Tuffy's website.
The others are of my cupholder. I will not be mounting mine for a long while. Would you like me to send it to you for modeling purposes?

Tuffy cup holder.jpg

IMG-4544.JPG

IMG-4545.JPG

IMG-4546.JPG

Reactions: KTP
So I found this info online:
Dimensions: 4 1/2" L x 7 7/8" W x 3" H, (2) 3 1/2" Holes for Drinks
Fits any flat surface
Any Deluxe Stereo console (Part #013, #017, #024, #033)
Any Series II console (Part #012, #016, #023, #032)
Any other Tuffy products with a flat mounting surface.
So I was correct. Tuffy uses the same cupholder on both the 6" and 8" wide consoles.
The first image is off Tuffy's website.
The others are of my cupholder. I will not be mounting mine for a long while. Would you like me to send it to you for modeling purposes?

View attachment 2097497

View attachment 2097508

View attachment 2097509

View attachment 2097510
Based on those dimensions; it would do a great job holding a 32/40oz. Yeti, an extra large 44oz fast food cup and a few other large drinks BUT it would suck at holding soda cans, regular size fast food cups, starbucks cups, water bottles, etc. etc. Basically the average size cup would be very unstable in your cup holder and those rubber tabs would be close to useless and especially over time as they soften, sag, and just wear out. What vehicle are you mounting this console in? I first need to figure out if there would be demand for a tuffy cup holder insert and then need to figure out which forum would be the best option for finding interest.

Last edited:
Based on those dimensions; it would do a great job holding a 32oz. Yeti, an extra large 44oz fast food cup and a few other large drinks BUT it would suck at holding soda cans, regular size fast food cups, starbucks cups, water bottles, etc. etc. Basically the average size cup would be very unstable in your cup holder and those rubber tabs would be close to useless and especially over time as they soften, sag, and just wear out. What vehicle are you mounting this console in? I first need to figure out if there would be demand for a tuffy cup holder insert and then need to figure out which forum would be the best option for finding interest.
I have 40. Because I have aftermarket Procar seats a 6” console is what i purchased

Last edited:
I have 40. Because I have aftermarket Procar seats a 6” console is what i purchased
Should I assume that within the mud community most of the Tuffy consoles are in 40s and over in the 40s section? Are you willing to start a thread over there to see if there is interest in this? The moderators aren't big fans of vendors starting threads about new products and I fully understand why. I'm open to developing this product if the demand is there.

Finally got the new "Turbo" and "Diesel" badges up on our website and our etsy page. I'm not sure if this first batch will last minutes or weeks. We will see. If we sell out quickly; I will have my machinist start a new batch tomorrow and have another batch available by the end of this week.

Here are the product links to our website:

Here are the product links on etsy. This is our site we do all international shipping.
download (3).png
download.png
IMG_20191013_135755.jpg
IMG_20191013_135848.jpg

Reactions: KTP
I wanted to give the mud community a heads up about black Friday. I know most vendors run awesome sales for black Friday. Unfortunately my profit margins are as tight as I can allow them already. If you were planning on waiting to see if BH3D will run a holiday promo then don't. With that beind said the mud member discount is still available. This is 15% off the entire order plus free shipping can still be used. Use code "TEQ15" you can use that code on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and also on our etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting during checkout.

I was just informed that the mud discount on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and on our etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting were not working. Apparently I set an expiration date on them and forgot about it. I just renewed the mud discount code through the end of this year. The code is "TEQ15". That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom