12v Aussie HJ61 fusible link circuits and wiring diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

My ADM 12v HJ61 has 4 fusible link circuits. Two are connected to a connector block with ring crimps which are helpfully labelled GLOW 2.0L and AC 1.25B. 2mm blue and 1.25mm black link nothing to see here.

However my car also has another two green links going to a 2 pin connector which looks very similar to the 3 pin connector on the USDM FJ62's.

I've searched high and low trying to figure out where these go. All of the electrical diagrams I have found for the HJ61 only ever shows a single green link! Does anyone know where I can get a high res. 12v HJ61 wiring diagram??

Also the links are no longer available from Toyota and I would like to replace the green links and make a spare to keep in the glove compartment. I managed to find a couple of metres of old stock of the original green link wire that toyota used for the links but will also need another connector.
I read that the connector part numbers are 90980-XXXXX where the XXXXX is a number on the connector itself. The one on the link doesnt have any numbers as far as I can see? Unless its inside?

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

What year is your HJ61 ?

This is a 1987 6# series wiring diagram snapshot of the fusible links.
20181015_215102.jpg

05G on the left goes to Horn and headlight relays .
Maybe this will help you a bit further on your quest.

Thankyou! That's the one.

Is that from a paper copy? Is there a document number on it so I can track one down?

I was starting to think it didn't exist!

Yes paper.
Its a original EWD for the Heavy duty Landcruiser series 6# and 7#
Pub No. EWD029F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom