12HT Turbo Inlet Pressure Port (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G’day team.

I’m in need of some advice please. I’m about to put a 12HT into our 60 Series to replace the tired 2H. Thanks to this forum, and your collective experiences, I think I’m across most of the conversion aspects. But there’s one item I’m uncertain about - a small tube which protrudes down from a venturi which is cast in the opening of the air inlet pipe to the turbo.

I’d be delighted if someone could tell me what it’s for and where it should be connected to (or if I should just cap it).

It is circled in yellow in the attached photos.

Cheers!
2E9779E5-E946-4906-AEF2-E037C8B3535A.jpeg
6A380F99-3F19-4188-9FB9-F038553552C9.jpeg

G’day team.

I’m in need of some advice please. I’m about to put a 12HT into our 60 Series to replace the tired 2H. Thanks to this forum, and your collective experiences, I think I’m across most of the conversion aspects. But there’s one item I’m uncertain about - a small tube which protrudes down from a venturi which is cast in the opening of the air inlet pipe to the turbo.

I’d be delighted if someone could tell me what it’s for and where it should be connected to (or if I should just cap it).

It is circled in yellow in the attached photos.

Cheers!
View attachment 2524722View attachment 2524723
I’ve re-posted this in the Diesel Tech forum. Thought that ma6 be more appropriate.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom