11/1974 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Ted,
Good to meet you today. Thanks for a smoking deal. I'm still interested in the bib and other parts. Talk to you next week and best wishes on your new arrival.:clap:

Hey Ted,
Good to meet you today. Thanks for a smoking deal. I'm still interested in the bib and other parts. Talk to you next week and best wishes on your new arrival.:clap:

Thanks John, everything went well, let me know when you would like to come by and what parts you want, I'll hold them for you

interested in tranny/xfer case as well as hood are they still avail and in good working condition
I live in las vegas but will goin back home to ukiah for memorial day weekend....not to far from you
let me know

Eric

(702) 409-9294

Do you still have the rear tire carrier catch? The hook part that bolts into the apron?
I'm also interested in a rear heater and running board outriggers.
Also the original exhaust manifold if it isn't rotten.

You can PM me or I may call.

Thanks
Ken

I'd like the jack in the picture. PM sent on it and steering box, passenger side front fender, seats, steering wheel column and some other small items. Thanks! Windshield frame, windshield hinges, running boards also and roll bar.
Did the roll bar sell? Am interested.

interested in tranny/xfer case as well as hood are they still avail and in good working condition
I live in las vegas but will goin back home to ukiah for memorial day weekend....not to far from you
let me know

Eric

(702) 409-9294

Sold the hood and Trans/transfer case

Do you still have the rear tire carrier catch? The hook part that bolts into the apron?
I'm also interested in a rear heater and running board outriggers.
Also the original exhaust manifold if it isn't rotten.

You can PM me or I may call.

Thanks
Ken

Sold the spare tire hinge
no rear heater
No exhaust manifold

I do have the running board supports, let me know

Let me know if you change your mind.

I'm interested in a Gauge Cluster, Steering Wheel, Steering Box and V8 headers.
Please PM me price if still available.

i am interested in the roll bar? i am willing pick it up since i will be in Pismo beach next week! let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom