100 Series Windshield Replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who does this reasonably around H-town? Suggestions please...

I know there are some tricks with the rivets and plastic pieces and want it done right.

I had the guys at Binswanger Glass, 3330 Chimney Rock Rd, Houston, TX 77056 replace mine about two years ago.
So far so good. No leaks or any other problems. They came to my office and installed it there and included two free chip repairs in the price.

Affordable Auto Glass
5920 Hillcroft St, Houston, TX 77036
(713) 774-5277

I've used them hundreds of times (I wholesale cars). Just be warned the waiting room is a bit of a dump, but that's because most of their business is driving out to dealerships for replacements.

Thanks. I used A- Z Auto Glass near Betlway 8 and 59. $165 and done. We will see if it leaks this weekend...

Hey 57 any were you happy with their work? I'll eventually need to replace mine during a repaint. Thanks!

Yes. We have had big rain and taken some long trips and no noise and no water. Trim looks good but did not see how it was done because my wife took it in. I also had them do my 4Runner at $115.

Hey TX 57...still happy with that windshield job?
So far so good, no leaks. I did not take the truck in (my wife did) so I did not get to see if they used rivets or screws (I suspect screws). I guess I could look real quick. No wind noise, everything lays down flat, looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom