100 series suspension option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need to get 2-3" lift and need to find suspension option especially for the front.

As a fellow 99 owner I am also interested. Of course I "need" a lift so it is prob. a long way off. I think ome is 1.5-2 inches. www.sleeoffroaod.com has an exapmle.

-Matt

Batlez are sold by Jaos.
I would not spend my money on it. Japanese spring steel are not very good. Plus as with all Jaos stuff they are very pricey and geared more to the show crowd. The one Slee sold is OME for the most part and Sway-away or some australian torsion bar.

The rear are not a problem for me since they are the same as 80 series. I could get up to 7" lift for the rear but the front are different.

The most you should get out the front is 1.5” lift. You need at least 2.75” down travel, especially if you use the truck in rough/high speed off road situations.

On mine running 315/75-16 BGS AT’s, I have Slee T Bars and OME 863’ with air bags. Had 864’s but needed lo lower the back some. BTW air bags will not lift the truck!

I hope this helps

Doron.

Thanks for the info Doron.

Once again nice truck.

I been using taller airbag on my old Montero and they give about 3" of lift. If you are talking about the airlift part number 60728 they are too short if you are using OME spring. You need P/N 60755 which are about 2" taller than what recommended.

I am not ready to spend my money on OME since I have bad experience with other OME IFS torsion bar system. They produce very minimal lift and does not come with matched front torsion bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom