STOLEN RECOVERED!!! 100 series Sacramento Area (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
8CB8409E-AC7E-47EB-8E81-EFA3B7614C24.jpeg

Friend of mine seen this this morning. Obviously not mine but, Sacramento area 100 series. Hopefully we can find this one.

@HundoRookie

Is @hundo_rookie a twitter handle? As @vipergrhd points out, a helluva lot of Mudders have no social media other than Mud. Keep an eye out here.

Last edited:
Post up phone number, I will be around the bay area all week if I find it...;)
Not everyone here have FB or IG.

Contact the Border Patrol/Customs/State Police/Local PD so they can send out a BOLO before it crosses the border.

Contact the Border Patrol/Customs so they can send out a BOLO before it crosses the border.
Just added that to my what-to-do post...

Also contact San Diego Port Authority to ask what they can do even though it might already be in a container. Sorry to hear about this

@HundoRookie

Is @hundo_rookie a twitter handle? As @vipergrhd points out, a helluva lot of Mudders have no social media other than Mud. Keep an eye out here.
@HundoRookie is a link to his profile on Mud. Touch it and it will pop up a link to it

@HundoRookie is a link to his profile on Mud. Touch it and it will pop up a link to it
There's an underscore _ in the original post; I'm thinking that may be something else...

Also contact San Diego Port Authority to ask what they can do even though it might already be in a container. Sorry to hear about this
Gotta add that to my post, though I don't think most of them are that sophisticated...

Last edited:
Heads-up to LC 100 owners - this is happening more and more. My LC 100-series was stolen 6 weeks ago. Apparently, they most likely used a "shaved key" and then "they have App options" to get around the RC chip in the FOB. I guess as time goes by with the older cars, they find out more and more ways to get around the original safety features. I recommend trackers and kill switches for those that are unable to garage...damn bad guys!

RECOVERED, according to another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom