100 Series Replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The last I heard was the 100 was going away and that Yota was going have the Sequioa as the top Toyota and that Lexus was going to build a Escamalade fighter on the sequioa platform?

The LC would come back as a much cheaper vehicle and go back to its roots.

Any new rumors out there?

Just curious :cheers:

uzj100- where did you hear this info?

I searched the web for about a week one time about 10 months ago and read this on a bunch of different chat boards. I am not buying anything but really just want to know what is going to happen to the Cruiser. I do not buy new so it is just a curiosity of mine.

It would be great to get a lower priced REAL Land Cruiser wagon but I am afraid all suv/off road vehicles are going soft and that just sucks. IFS/IRS, traction control, leather, etc.

I am sticking with the 100 series (if my wife does not take it away from me). I will purchase an 80 series if my wife takes the 100.

Just very interested,

uzj100

ps - also want to see if toyota/lexus will offer a rebadged sequioa as a lexus vx550 and if it can be as good as the current lx470.

I wouldn't think Toyota would stop production on a vehicle it has been making for a very long time. Also, if you go to Toyota's site and look under "future vehicles" you'll see the next gen Landcruiser.

Here's the link to Toyota's future vehicle section: http://129.33.47.206/vehicles/future/
There may be some truth to what he's saying...the section on the future of the FJ series talks about a capable, AFFORDABLE, off road vehicle. I've seen the concept picture they have on the sight before. I hope they make it. In fact, right now I've had a few to drink and would go buy one.

The future model has quickly grown on me and if they do come out with it I just may get one. I really like the FJ series landcruisers (70's models) ever since I was a kid riding around in my uncle's landcruiser on the farm...funny because to this day I tell people how incredible the Cruiser is and that was 20 years ago and it's still driving just fine. Toyota rules!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom