For Sale 100 series rear wind deflector / spoiler, one OEM and one aftermarket. Please read the details. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Last winter I was driving through some high coastal winds and my rear wind deflector broke off. The wind deflector itself is fine, but one of the brackets that attach it to the vehicle broke.

I was going to just replace the bracket that broke with aftermarket brackets and wind deflector (and sell the OEM deflector), but it now appears that the rivnut used to hold the broken bracket to the vehicle is just spinning. I'm not sure I'll take the time or effort to get it sorted out, so I'm just going to sell all the extra parts that I have and go deflectorless. Prices are shipped to the lower 48. I prefer to use PayPal good and services for payment.

One OEM wind deflector. Part number PT 738-60000 (it also says PT 738-60011, not sure why). No brackets (but selling aftermarket ones below). No screws. No bolts. The deflector is in very good condition. $300 shipped.

20230901_100758.jpg

20230901_100805.jpg

20230901_100812.jpg

One set of aftermarket attachment brackets. Because I can't remove my broken bracket, I couldn't 100% confirm that this works with an OEM deflector, but I did put them on the OEM spoiler (off of the vehicle) and seems like a great fit, they snug up nicely. The only real difference I can see is these don't have any foam on them where they go up against the paint/vehicle like the OEM brackets. The brackets come with screws to attach deflector to brackets, but does not come with the bolts to attach brackets to the rivnuts/vehicle. $50 shipped. $40 shipped SOLD

20230901_100959.jpg

One aftermarket wind deflector with a set of brackets. I was hoping to test this on my LC for a month so I could comment on quality prior to selling it, but since I can't remove my broken bracket, I can't do it. It seems like good quality. The brackets come with screws and pieces to attach deflector to brackets, but does not come with the bolts to attach brackets to the rivnuts/vehicle. $130 shipped. DOES NOT COME WITH BRACKETS THAT ARE IN THE PHOTO.

20230901_101109.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop. See updated pricing above.

Bump. Open to offers. Thanks!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump with price drops.

Bump

@AquaTriHungerForce I responded to your message but haven't heard back. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom