Wanted 100 Series Oak 2nd Row Headrests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey there vector, I have the same year and interior lx. I haven’t had my head rests installed for the last 5 years due to child car seats being installed. They’ve been stored in garage cabinets in bags and are in good shape.

Just browsing the classifieds and happened upon your thread. How bad do you need these and what’s your budget? I’m in socal; never considered selling my headrests but I’d be willing to part with them for the right price. Cheers!

Hey there vector, I have the same year and interior lx. I haven’t had my head rests installed for the last 5 years due to child car seats being installed. They’ve been stored in garage cabinets in bags and are in good shape.

Just browsing the classifieds and happened upon your thread. How bad do you need these and what’s your budget? I’m in socal; never considered selling my headrests but I’d be willing to part with them for the right price. Cheers!
Thanks - I have a lead on the left and right rear headrests so will only need the middle if that works out. I am not in desperate need but would like to get back to factory spec. Let me know if you would be interested in selling the middle one and you general price range.

Thanks - I have a lead on the left and right rear headrests so will only need the middle if that works out. I am not in desperate need but would like to get back to factory spec. Let me know if you would be interested in selling the middle one and you general price range.
Right on! I’d definitely be willing to sell just the middle - I’ll have to get back to you on a a reasonable price, right now my Kentucky mule is telling me $100 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom