Wanted 100 series LC, prefer less than 150K miles. No rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm about to post my '06 LX470 in silver. 129k. Brake job, timing belt, water pump, cooling fan bracket/bearings and alignment all within the last 10k miles. No mechanical issues whatsoever. New tires 10k ago as well.

PM me if you're interested...I can get some pics along this week.

20180922_083436.jpg
20180922_083614.jpg
LC 2006 152+k. Always in Texas never off road, I have a built 80 series.
Asking $18900

I wanted to build it for overlanding, but ended up using it as my DD 30 miles approx. a day. I went once to San Antonio, TX; and to Nashville, TN. Excellent highway drive

Timing belt, water pump, Adjust pulley, serpentine belt, water and T-joint hoses at 120+k (when acquired)
Synthetic Oil 5w-30 High Mileage and Toyota filter every 5000 miles
New Toyota Alternator
OPOR Rock Sliders
Icon shocks stage 2 all four corners
Rear Springs OME 2860 (medium)
Diff Drop Off
Nitro UCA
Metal Tech Upper and Lower rear Arms
Adjustable rear Panhard Bar
Central video system (roof)
285-70R18 (32.8x11r18) Falken Wildpeak A/T3W about 10k ago at Discount Tire
Custom Roof Rack with LED bar

Last edited:
Ive got a 2001 Lexus LX470 with 99900 miles. Black with tan interior. Clean interior with a few exterior scratches.
Mark Levinson Sound. 200 series 18" wheels. Removed the roof rack and the running boards.
$14,500. Super low miles and runs perfect. I'm the second owner, maintained at Lexus of Beverly Hills I believe. Never seen the off-road.

IMG_6082.JPG
IMG_6077.JPG
IMG_6067.JPG
IMG_6071.JPG

I've been thinking of listing mine here, so here's a preview.

144k Miles
Fresh Timing Belt at 120k
OME Lift installed at Slee with OME sport shocks, springs, and SPC adjustable upper control arms.
BFG K02s all around. (Rides nice)
Grom idevice connectivity
New windshield, thermostat, and Optima Red top installed by me.
Just Leatheriqued the front seats.

Purchased it in the spring of this year from Colorado, where it resided from new until my purchase. Has yet to experience Michigan weather (salt)
My wife and I drove it home to Detroit without a hiccup.

Reason for selling: My wife is on the petite side and had grown tired of climbing in and out of the truck, and is leaning towards a wagon of some sort.
It's a great truck that i would say is driver quality; a few little dings and imperfections that the seller failed to disclose, but we liked the truck enough to not purchase a one-way ticket home.

Here are some pictures:

a.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

k.jpg

j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom