100 Series Hidden Console Vaults! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
massivemetalshop.com
8/20/21 Update

As requested, I've started this waiting list to order built vaults. Please PM me to be added to the list. In order to put out the best finished product possible, I build these one at a time when time allows. If the wait list is empty, then I'm all caught up and they should be in stock on the web site. Weld-It-Yourself kits are usually in stock on the site.

===========================================================================

Check out the new Massive Hidden Console Vault! Soon to be available both fully-built and in a weld-it-yourself kit! Both the built vault and the WIY kits are available for preorder now and the WIY kit should ship beginning of February. Built vaults should start shipping around mid-February. Check out the site for more info and the WIY kit instructions.

***NOW SHIPPING!***

100HCV-K1.jpg
100HCV-K2.jpg
100HCV-13.jpg
100HCV-14.jpg
100HCV-12.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work. There was a thread on something like this long ago.
Good to see a quality product come about.

It's on my want list now.

WIY kits back in stock and available on the site! I'm working on the built vaults now and should have a few ready by Monday.

Will these be available again?

I'll try to have more available in the next week or two. Just need to make some time. I built a few to keep in stock but they sold right away.

I need! What are the inside dimensions?

Looking to order once the site is back up! PLease send Pm if you can help me before then...

Roommate just had his edc taken out of his T4R

Looking to order once the site is back up! PLease send Pm if you can help me before then...

Roommate just had his edc taken out of his T4R

I have one built one in stock at the moment and will be back on Sunday to open the site and accept orders. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom