100 Series Hidden Console Vaults! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Website says out of stock. How do I get on a list to buy/preorder?

Sorry for the delay in restocking. I don't keep a wait list. Just check the site once in a while and you should typically see one or two in stock. I just haven't built any in the past month though since I am waiting on parts. I only have one diy kit version left in stock. I will hopefully have a built one available by the end of the month.

Sorry for the delay in restocking. I don't keep a wait list. Just check the site once in a while and you should typically see one or two in stock. I just haven't built any in the past month though since I am waiting on parts. I only have one diy kit version left in stock. I will hopefully have a built one available by the end of the month.
Cool. I just bought you WIY kit. A buddy is gonna teach me to weld in his shop. Should be fun.

This is a great idea. As a guy who routinely hikes and leaves some belongings locked in the truck at the trailhead, this would give me that extra sense of security. I'll have to pick up the WIY kit when they become available.

My batch was completed way ahead of schedule (wasn't expecting it until end of September). You should see more kits available for purchase on the site over the weekend!

8/20/21 Update

As requested, I've started this waiting list to order built vaults. Please PM me to be added to the list. In order to put out the best finished product possible, I build these one at a time when time allows. If the wait list is empty, then I'm all caught up and they should be in stock on the web site. Weld-It-Yourself kits are usually in stock on the site.

Waiting List

IN STOCK!

===========================================================================

Check out the new Massive Hidden Console Vault! Soon to be available both fully-built and in a weld-it-yourself kit! Both the built vault and the WIY kits are available for preorder now and the WIY kit should ship beginning of February. Built vaults should start shipping around mid-February. Check out the site for more info and the WIY kit instructions.

***NOW SHIPPING!***

View attachment 2185570View attachment 2185571View attachment 2185568View attachment 2185569View attachment 2185567

Added an email list to notify everyone when it's back in stock. Check out the product page to join the list. Thanks!

One fresh-built vault currently in stock!
I just installed the completed vault in my 06' 100 and it is AWESOME! The instructions were easy to follow (with some assists from YouTube and some intuitive workarounds). It is very well built! love it and highly recommend.

I just installed the completed vault in my 06' 100 and it is AWESOME! The instructions were easy to follow (with some assists from YouTube and some intuitive workarounds). It is very well built! love it and highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words and the feedback! Really glad to hear you like it. Thank you for your business!

is there any sort of wait list i can join for the pre-welded ones?

No wait list... there's an email notification list you can join here to alert you when one is in stock and ready to ship. They're first come first served.

Small update... the locks are on back order with the manufacturer. Looks like no vaults or kits until end of April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom