100 Series Fender Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StevesLandcruiser47.jpg
This makes the 200 look like an oversized GX470, but in a very good way.

Anyone here use the Bushwacker flares?

The Bushwacker flairs are the Gulf States flairs everyone is removing. Be aware that they can hold dirt and moisture. Do a search through the “what did you do “ for a post by me 3-4 years ago. The picture of the dirt next to the hand cleaner container came out from behind the front passenger side flair. It was moist dirt and weighed 18 oz.

Went and found it....
7BBADE70-8D38-4FB9-A5FA-75676FB1CD59.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi.

Does anybody know's, from where i can buy such fender flares, what are on these two white Asian TLC's ?

8F9B047E-9E8C-4D59-94C2-2D6C978D8069.jpeg

0F039B28-95E1-4AC8-89DE-BB016A1506EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Actually i don't know, what kinda flares these are, but i like them and interesting to buy.

How do I remove the port-installed fender garnish flares? not really sure I like mine.
Thanks!!

How do I remove the port-installed fender garnish flares? not really sure I like mine.
Thanks!!

I believe that they were held on by double sided tape. The big issue is that most likely they vibrated over time. This often leads to damage to the underlying paint.

yeah mine's at the dealer getting some work done...i'll check them out when i get it home and post pics

Those JDM flares are very nice looking, IMO. I'd love to see a set on a 100 with an ARB or similar bumper.

Hi boys and girls,

I'm trying to source these really minimal (I assume stick-on) fender flares for my 100 series. Anyone recognize them, or know a source that could identify them or some very similar? They don't seem to have much more than a 2" projection, which is what I'm looking for. I like the simple, angular sloped (not rounded) profile, and the flattened out sides too. The images are posted on a Japanese website - I've reached out but haven't gotten a response.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.43.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 6.57.21 PM.png

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom