SOLD 100 Series Drawer System - SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scrambled

SILVER Star
Threads
Jeez, looks like everyone is selling their 100 series drawers, time to jump on the bandwagon!

It is time to build version 2.0 of my drawers, this first version was my attempt to build a well known design on here. The whole thing is built out of 3/4" Baltic Birch, frame is glued and cabinet screwed. The slides are from Ryadon, made in USA, lock at 50% and full extension and are rated to 500lbs. The whole unit is about ~180lbs. I am selling for pretty much the cost of the materials. This is a one off and I didnt make drawings or plans and don't have any intention on selling them as a product.

$250 local sale

Last edited:
20190703_101210.jpg
20190703_101204.jpg
20190701_172454.jpg
20190701_170211.jpg
20190624_201557.jpg

A couple of questions -

First - you specify "Local sale" but don't actually say where you are.

Second - what are the dimensions of the base "box" unit (minus wings)? I'm wondering if this could be adapted to the 80 with some modifications to the wings.

Hi krs2fur,

Sorry about that, I hit "post" before I was done making the ad and then was hurrying to tidy it up. I am located in the East SF bay. The dimensions of the box without wings is 38 3/8" x 43" x 11 3/4" (l x w x h).

Cheers

The slides alone are worth more than the asking price. Someone is going to get an insane deal.

Tech question: did those hinges require routering a relief in the wing or box side?

Last edited:
Yo ElHefe,

Indeed, the slides alone were about what I am asking for these drawers. I am surprised they haven't been swooped up already, perhaps people are put off by the low price. Don't be! They are overbuilt, like most things I make. I'm trying to dig up a photo of when I had 16- 50lb bags of cement on top of them.

You are correct about the hinges, they must be morticed out on box side. That was the most difficult part of the build, as you have to figure out the correct distance from edge on order to get a clean and tight reveal. This was my first attempt at "cabinetry" though i have years experience as a carpenter. This isn't my finest piece, but was a learning experience and gave me a ton of ideas for my next build, which will incorporate a slide for my monster Dometic DZ75W.

Jeez, looks like everyone is selling their 100 series drawers, time to jump on the bandwagon!

It is time to build version 2.0 of my drawers, this first version was my attempt to build a well known design on here. The whole thing is built out of 3/4" Baltic Birch, frame is glued and cabinet screwed. The slides are from Ryadon, made in USA, lock at 50% and full extension and are rated to 500lbs. The whole unit is about ~180lbs. I am selling for pretty much the cost of the materials. This is a one off and I didnt make drawings or plans and don't have any intention on selling them as a product.

$250 local sale
Hi,
I am very interested. I live in East Bay (Danville). I can pick it up anytime. Please let me know if it still available. Thanks
Max (925) 786-7995.

2ND80, sounds good, ill give you a call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom