100 series ditch light brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,
I developed the first 100 series land cruiser / lx470 ditch light bracket! These are 100% bolt on no drill or clamps. Bolts directly to the hoods factory hing. I just finish up the launch/ group buy sale! If i can get enough people interested i will open them back up for a second round of orders.

I am a small start up shop and will not be stocking any products as of right now! Hopefully i can in the near future, but for right now it is all "made to order" and only available during an active sale!

Pictures are below, price is $100 free shipping in the US. Contact coghlandesigns@gmail.com if your interested in a set for your 100 series / lx470

IMG_20180901_171356.jpg

IMG_20180901_140636.jpg

IMG_20180825_172044.jpg

IMG_20180831_110034.jpg

did you ever produce these? are they still available?

thanks @JohnnyFive I had looked them up a while ago. Not to be a dick, but I think the thing that keeps me from buying them is the logo..... I think I would just like to see them in person too. Make sure they do not rub the fender side.

thanks @JohnnyFive I had looked them up a while ago. Not to be a dick, but I think the thing that keeps me from buying them is the logo..... I think I would just like to see them in person too. Make sure they do not rub the fender side.
I think they come with protective clear vinyl stickers to prevent damage to the paint. I think that is what they are calling "Clear Bra Film".

Here's another link to a similar mount, but this one allows you to an antenna mount as an option... plus their logo isn't as noticeable if that's a factor in your decision.

Accessory Mount Kit – 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470
frontantennamount-4.jpg

Last edited:
Are these still available? I can't seem to get to the website to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom