SOLD 1.5F Cooling Fan Spacer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I bought a plastic fan to replace the metal one on my 1.5F which are know to become a victim of centrifugal force. Looking for the spacer that puts it away from the belt and into the shroud properly.

Thanks,
Evan

Mark has them, but he has a min order of $100 So figure out what else you might need and call.

Www.marksoffroad.net

Mark has them, but he has a min order of $100 So figure out what else you might need and call.

Www.marksoffroad.net
I see he offers full kits now that I already have the fan.....left him a VM.

Still looking. Prefer to buy used.

What about the one on your metal fan?

I just did this swap. Used the old spacer with the new plastic fan. Just needed new bolts, 1/2" longer.

i-PpXbtFb-M.jpg

What about the one on your metal fan?

I just did this swap. Used the old spacer with the new plastic fan. Just needed new bolts, 1/2" longer.

i-PpXbtFb-M.jpg
Clean looking engine bay. I do not have a spacer behind my factory metal fan.

Clean looking engine bay. I do not have a spacer behind my factory metal fan.
Thanks! let me look through my parts, I might have another metal fan with the spacer.

Bump.

Not positive it’s the one you’re looking for, it’s off an F engine fan. I don’t think they changed but I’ve been wrong before. Let me know if you want it. I have no need for it.

D501C8CC-A48C-460A-B418-AF44F267E71B.jpeg

Last edited:
Not positive it’s the one you’re looking for, it’s off an F engine fan. I don’t think they changed but I’ve been wrong before. Let me know if you want it. I have no need for it.

View attachment 2782849
Sorry, I should check this more often. Sending PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom