07lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
26K under 90K worth $26000? Too much for me to use for camping, but maybe to some. Very clean from the picture with nigh vision.
07.jpg

Nope. I rather get a high mileage 200 series.

Some people prefer a 100-series and would rather have a nice 100 compared to a ratty 200 for the same money. In fact, given a 100 and a 200, both with same miles and same price (fantasy land here), I'd still take the 100.

I think that one is too nice to build out, but would be perfect for somebody seeking a lifetime vehicle for family hauling duties and occasional camping trips.

Some people prefer a 100-series and would rather have a nice 100 compared to a ratty 200 for the same money. In fact, given a 100 and a 200, both with same miles and same price (fantasy land here), I'd still take the 100.

I think that one is too nice to build out, but would be perfect for somebody seeking a lifetime vehicle for family hauling duties and occasional camping trips.
I’m in agreement here. The 100 series, in my opinion, is just about perfect. I’ve driven the 200 and found the visibility just isn’t as good.

Looks tempting. If this isn't an exaggeration of how good it really is, you might want to consider it.

For 26k I’d highly recommend taking this 100 and an equally priced Land Cruiser 200 series or LX570 for a test drive. LX470’s 2UZFE engine is timing belt while LC200/LX570’s 3URFE engine is timing chain so you can compare and research on maintenance for both. The two land cruiser generations also drive differently, you experience this and understand what I’m trying to say once you get behind the wheel of both. Not trying to steer you away from this good LX470 but just merely suggesting the idea of getting the most of your hard earned money.

For 26k I’d highly recommend taking this 100 and an equally priced Land Cruiser 200 series or LX570 for a test drive. LX470’s 2UZFE engine is timing belt while LC200/LX570’s 3URFE engine is timing chain so you can compare and research on maintenance for both. The two land cruiser generations also drive differently, you experience this and understand what I’m trying to say once you get behind the wheel of both. Not trying to steer you away from this good LX470 but just merely suggesting the idea of getting the most of your hard earned money.
Thanks. I noticed many ad for the lx and Lc in Las Vegas for very reasonable prices compared to my area, Southern California

If that LX is really in exceptional shape, I'd far rather have it than any 200 for 26 grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom