07 Tundra-mild build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brought a 07 tundra a short while ago, starting a slow and mild build thread. While I wish I could say I spent most of my time traveling back roads with my dogs-most of the time it's to work and the store. So, no crazy lifts, yuuuge tires and custom suspension.

Here it is on day one.
20190715_125926[1].jpg

The truck does have leveling blocks up front, when the shocks wear out, I plan on replacing with an OME setup. I ran them on my 06 tundra and was very pleased with the ride they provided. I've already added the toyota rear underseat storage box. I plan on doing the rear seat fold down mod here when I get some spare time as well. I also installed front and rear kagu floor mats. These seem to be very nice, and hopefully won't be slick when wet like the weathertechs I had before.

20190821_113838[1].jpg

I've been trolling craigslist and facebook looking for a used topper. It seems like finding one to fit a 2nd gen around here is almost impossible! But over the weekend I missed out on a cab high leer on saturday. Then like a miracle, a high top snugtop came up on sunday. I quickly jumped on it! So for $800 I got the topper-which looks brand new and a bedrug which also looks brand new.
I still have to run the wires for the topper and install new velcro for the bedrug.

20190821_122432[1].jpg

The next mods I have planned are:

1: replacing those nerf bars with real sliders/steps for my wife
2: arb front bumper
3: getting rid of the loud duratracks

The wife has insisted she needs steps to get in and out. I usually ignore that and take them off every truck I've brought. But, this time I'm going to just buy some real slider/steps for her. Victory 4x4 and slee are at the top of my list. Hoping maybe someone has a labor day sale here coming up.

A new front bumper won't happen till next year and I'll wear the duratracks out a bit before replacing them with coopers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom