SOLD 04 lx470 63,000 miles all original grocery getter. San Diego car ZERO RUST Payson AZ. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
I looked for over a year at 100s after selling my 99 2 years ago. STUPID!!!! I found this in California looking at no rust areas. I looked up landcruisers on craigslist and the family posted it like 18 minutes before I looked. It’s a unicorn crazy nice a really beautiful well cared for car the guy owns high end rug stores. He was loosing $$$ every minute with the lockdown and needed to liquidate. I was calling dissent to order bumpers and sliders and started talking to Ben about 200s never even considered them. They are sooo much more than 100s especially if your looking at 16s and newer. $70-90k. Anyways before I jump in the rabbit hole on this 04 I’m thinking about selling it and getting a 200. I’ll post pictures tomorrow and see where this goes. Somebody is going to score it’s got a few scratches and a couple of little dings. It looks like new under It and the engine bay looks like new. no abuse, clean car fax, and I doubt there could be a nicer one in existence. BLUE VAPOR METALLIC AND GREY PERFECT INTERIOR. REALLY!!! Somebody give me an offer I cant refuse and I’ll hold it for you. please be serious It’s not cheap and I’m not desperate.
image.jpg
Scott 818-335-8241

Is there a price and pictures?

So you’re flipping the LX, fine, but you need to list a price per forum rules.

I think potential buyers should read this thread for context.

Your right and I had it transported new wheels and tires detailed all fluids changed and hunted for a year Since I sold my 99. + 3 days of travel and fuel and wear and tear and loss of sleep. Is it wrong to get my investment back? I made a nice return on a house I sold as well. Bought another house that the seller made a couple hundred thousand on. If you guys were in my shoes honestly what would you do? I’m not hiding anything it’s all right here for the world to see. Go buy something and I hope you get it at less than cost. somebodys going to score a beautiful car. You lady’s have a nice Mother’s Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom