eBay 04 LC 100 ARB OME Galactic Grey Sweet Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went to that place this past weekend to look at a 4runner they built up. The wiring for the rack lights was ran right through the roof, through a hole they drilled and put messy silicone over to seal it. The rusted aftermarket roof rack was held on the the factory rack by u-bolts. Lift was some eBay spacer kit. Their vehicles look good in the pictures online but as soon as you drive up to the lot, you want to run the other direction.

I feel like the “Gods Chariot” place does the same thing. Slaps some 285’s and maybe a bumper/roof rack on a truck and jack up the price. I emailed them today about a 470 that is listed as “meticulously maintained” asking when the last timing belt/wp service was .... they had no records and no idea.

I was looking at a 4runner with Roadsters a couple years ago, checked the car fax and it was in multiple accidents. I ask the salesman(which might be the owner) about the accidents and he said, "I have know Idea we picked it up at auction". Not all of the rigs they sell are accident free. I looked at Kings Chariots rigs too for awhile, talked to them on the phone, didnt get good vibes with them either. A used car dealer is a used car dealer.

I went to that place this past weekend to look at a 4runner they built up. The wiring for the rack lights was ran right through the roof, through a hole they drilled and put messy silicone over to seal it. The rusted aftermarket roof rack was held on the the factory rack by u-bolts. Lift was some eBay spacer kit. Their vehicles look good in the pictures online but as soon as you drive up to the lot, you want to run the other direction.

Reference KingsChariot.com

1. You've never been to our lot because we don't have a lot. We keep all of our vehicles in a warehouse/showroom.
2. We have never ever put lights on a roof or roof rack of a 4runner. The only lights we have ever done and do are installed on the ARB bumper. Therefore its a zero chance that is a fact.
3. Our roof racks are brand new and have a zero chance of being rusted.
4. We are OME/ARB dealers and only use their lifts. Zero chance your ebay suspension was on it.
5. If you drive up to "the lot" you'll need to knock on the office door to get to the showroom. Whats on our website is whats in the showroom, nothing more.

We stand by the 100's of vehicles we've sold nationally and internationally and do our best to only buy and sell quality vehicles with quality parts. Come see our trucks, get the free CARFAX on the site, or send a 3rd party inspector if you can't come. Call us for an appointment if possible, we are usually hustling to catch up with demand.

Reference the above post on timing belts, we don't do them unless the customer requests. We can get them done for half of what the new dealer charges. We do change the oil and change or repair any item we see that needs it. Our 100 series vehicles have 305's with our OME lift. We expect our vehicles to need nothing when delivered. If we miss something and we can verify it we stand behind it. Anyone should feel free to call anytime if you have a question about one of our vehicles.

1. You've never been to our lot because we don't have a lot. We keep all of our vehicles in a warehouse/showroom.
2. We have never ever put lights on a roof or roof rack of a 4runner. The only lights we have ever done and do are installed on the ARB bumper. Therefore its a zero chance that is a fact.
4. We are OME/ARB dealers and only use their lifts. Zero chance your ebay suspension was on it.
5. If you drive up to "the lot" you'll need to knock on the office door to get to the showroom. Whats on our website is whats in the showroom, nothing more.

We stand by the 100's of vehicles we've sold nationally and internationally and do our best to only buy and sell quality vehicles with quality parts. Come see our trucks, get the free CARFAX on the site, or send a 3rd party inspector if you can't come. Call us for an appointment if possible, we are usually hustling to catch up with demand.

Reference the above post on timing belts, we don't do them unless the customer requests. We can get them done for half of what the new dealer charges. We do change the oil and change or repair any item we see that needs it. Our 100 series vehicles have 305's with our OME lift. We expect our vehicles to need nothing when delivered. If we miss something and we can verify it we stand behind it. Anyone should feel free to call anytime if you have a question about one of our vehicles.

I never referenced you tho. So don’t quote my post like I’m the bad guy. I was talking about a place in Houston, Tx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom