‘03 Drivers Side Floor Heat - No Duct? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Great heat blowing hard everywhere but the drivers side floor. When looking under there I see no HVAC ductwork outlet for floor heat like I find on the passenger side. Is this correct? Passenger side duct pictured. I’m only seeing the “crotch” vent on the drivers side. Hehe.

e63ec5.jpg

Disregard. Carpet was pushed up over it. Still learning about the 100 Series. Ha.

Thanks!

Yep, I knew it had to be something. Feet were freezing. Ha.

Exact same thing happened to me as well. Glad you figured it out.

Disregard. Carpet was pushed up over it. Still learning about the 100 Series. Ha.

Thanks!

I have been meaning to check my driver’s side heat as I had been dealing with cool feet. I saw this post a few days ago and thought to check tonight. Sure enough, the carpet was completely hiding the duct. I tucked it back under and now nice and warm. Thanks for posting your fix.

Ready to start off the week with a good laugh. I have had this 100 for almost 2 years and thought the floor heat did not work. After reading this thread, checked, and both ducts on each side were covered by carpet. I have warm toes again. Thanks for sharing this post.

Too funny! I had the same issue but with the passenger side. Same solution. Have not warmed up the truck yet but did not feel a lot of airflow when I had it running for a few minutes. Fingers crossed.🆒

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom