For Sale 02' Tacoma TRD DC 4WD BUILT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm thinkin' about doin up another toyota...maybe a cruiser again, or a 4runner... don't know for sure yet. But I'd have to sell this before I do. I love it, so happy...just a lil' bored with her

2002 Black DC TRD 4x4 (w/ rear locker)
3 owner, I bought from my Buddy a lil over a year ago.
OME shocks all around (with about 30K on all suspension parts)
diff-drop kit installed
OMW springs front, add-a-leaf rear
Camburg UCA's
ARB winch bumper, winch will not be included in sale though.
"Bent-Up" rear bumper (older design)
Snug top cap
Safari Snorkel
deck mod air box as well
Pin mod for rear diff.
BFG's 265/75-16 (D range/snow rated, lots of tread left, about 22K on them)
TRD FJ cruiser wheels, gunmetal grey (a lil rock rash on them,nothing crazy)
Rhino lined (with Linex that is, by hand, looks very nice) flares & rockers
YAKIMA RACK SYSTEM NOT INCLUDED

Frame inspected for 2nd time this summer, underwent the 2 day priocess of coating/protection spray by the dealer on entire frame.

Maintenance: Needs nothing

timing belt/water pump done last spring.
new O2 sensor (rear one) this past summer
brake lines flushed this summer as well
always mobil1 for me & when my buddy owned
new brakes all round/rotors/drums
driver rear wheel bearing just done this month
both rear axle seals
doing front diff/trans & xfer case fluids again soon

a few lil' dings, chips & scratches. Wheeled 4-5 times lightly in PA
dent in bottom rear rocker, behind passenger rear wheel @ corner of bed.

Located in Bucks County PA, north of Philly about 30min. $15.5K (pretty firm)

will email you pics, so pm me with you email.

Also NOT PARTING anything off for sale, so please don't ask... I won't even consider it.
tacoma.jpg
tacoma 1.jpg
tacoma 2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck

Nice truck...post more pics please!

I've driven and ridden in this truck and it is very nice. Anyone looking for a double cab should strongly consider.

I have considered but price to high to call...My brother just bought an 04 Tacoma Dbl Cab with 55K on it for 14K clean title, clean everything...not sure if I can stomach the bump to 129K...badass truck though.

well...

I my neck of the woods...NADA & My Insurance (USAA) have these valued @ around 15K stock... I'm not even gonna comment on the mileage thing for a Toyota... just barely broken in
tacoma 3.jpg
tacoma 4.jpg
tacoma 5.jpg

Last edited:
I my neck of the woods...NADA & My Insurance (USAA) have these valued @ around 15K stock... I'm not even gonna comment on the mileage thing for a Toyota... just barely broken in
All the dealers use NADA but you can throw the book away on Tacomas...they just bring big money and for good reason...like you said they run forever...Just look at all the old 80's - 90's toyota rust buckets running around...they just don't die and are fairly inexpensive to fix. I am not discounting your truck at all and feel that it should have sold by now...I would list it on Autotrader and Ebay.

Good Luck with the sale.

bump more pics

a few interior one added.

coming from a long shot......wanna trade? u can keep all your market stuff. I just want bone stock.

well...

not an even tradel... truck still valued pretty high through my insurance company & market values right now... I'm giving a stellar deal... and I have no stock stuff left anyways (well, the bumpers I do)... I would consider a trade plus cash in general maybe

Engine Bay

Could we get some pics of engine bay and all around the truck. Interested and heres a free bump for in my neck of the woods (north east MO) a good deal.

not an even tradel... truck still valued pretty high through my insurance company & market values right now... I'm giving a stellar deal... and I have no stock stuff left anyways (well, the bumpers I do)... I would consider a trade plus cash in general maybe
So how much extra cash would you need to consider?

Sorry. Nevermind....I'm out.

I've decided to change my mind.
Good luck with the sale.

Engine bay and undercarriage pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom