Swine-o-rama 2006 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
North American Swine-o-rama 2006 @ Colorado Springs, Co.

The North American Swine-O-Rama 2006
Run with the Pigs!

Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado.
When: August 18th thru the 20th 2006.

List of FJ55 owners planning to attend:

(01) Bjordnolf
(02) bkcruiser =350,203,splitcase,oba,obw,hws,fj60axles,4.88's,arb 's,4wdisc,37's,
(03) bonzai =Stock with 31's
(04) cardinal fang=TBI/700r4,35" MTRs,Warn 8000
(05) clemson55 = SOA, 31's
(06) earthcruiser = 4"lift, 33's
(07) FJBen= (FJ55-RIP) Will attend in his 80 series.
(08) fng55 =4"lift, 31's, ramsey7905, cb
(09) fj55mikebkfj40
(10) fj55tlc = SOA, crawler box, Orion t-case, 4.88's w/arb's, winch
(11) FJ55-100
(12) Heem
(13) Lucy_FJ55
(14) 1FEpig
(15) minipigg = Alcans, 35's
(16) nat
(17) nuclearlemon
(18) o2bin4lo
(19) RHINO
(20) Trapper50cal=Shackle Reversal,4"Lift,35" BFG Muds
(21) tucker74
(22) usmcruiser = Stock w/ChevyV8
(23) Wayneraintree=350, SM 465, SOA, 8274Winch,Locked front, 36" SS SX
(24) zornff=ps, 4" lift,33's,wilderness rack
(25) hatfieldcb
(26) Man Jerk
(27) dieselcruiserhead= Cummins 4BTA, Dodge NV4500, NP241.
(28) 3jvj= 74 fj55, lift , Chevy 350,T400 auto,saginaw power steering, 33x 9.5's
(29) tucker74= 1973 FJ55 R.I.P.; Will attend in his '94 FZJ80 - Locked, ARB, OME, MTR
(30) scottryana= 4.7L V8, FJ80 axles locked,37" tires
(31) ppillard= Cummins 6BT,Getrag 5 spd,Dana 300 Tcase.SOA,Snorkel,35" TSL-SX's,Winch
(32) solidfrontaxle= SOA, Locked
(33) Marvins_Dog= 1972 FJ55
(34) the55guy= 70' FJ55, Cummins 4BT, SOA

What do we have so far?

1) Cool place to meet and wheel.
2) A "feast for the beasts" w/a pig in the pit as well as other small tasty animals.
(If you plan on bringing some food or drink for the gathering let me know.)
3) Tons of cool photo's and who knows maybe a couple pages in an upcoming TT?
4) Raffle.

A bunch of other stuff I cant think of right now. If you own an FJ55 and wish to attend please let me know. I was going to take photo's but i think I am going to be occupied with the food and other stuff. We need people that can take quality photo's and maybe some vids.

For those that said they would already attend: If you dont see your name on the list please let me know and I will add it.

Last edited:
How many pigs would be interested in going to Colorado Springs, Co. ?
Or suggest another location thats fair for the majority. I would like to get as many pigs in one location as we are able. So Canadian Bacon sound in too.

The sky above turns and wind as the winds from the four corners of the earth come together with the sounds of thunder echoing about the land....

Waa hahahaha! WAAA HAAA Haa Haa HA! cough cough... :rolleyes:

Alrighty then... lets see what we can do about this. Im game. Pig-O-Rama Fall 2006. :cheers:

I'd be up for a pig run but colorado is a bit far. Is there a little bit more centrally located spot we can come up with. I am fine with anytime before school starts so end of Aug.

There are more spots... please add your suggestions. Thats what the threads about is trying to see if we can find a location that the majority of pigs can agree on. right now we have the ones mentioned.

Clayton Oklahoma. Good wheeling and pretty.

ok if it is going to be a year in advance notice , My vote id go to where God lives -------------- MOAB utah----------- plenty o trails , kinda central ( from my point of view ) and i can throw another kick ass raffel , like the Nor Cal one ,
just my .02

Evan
Fj55-100

treeroot and i have been discussing a large cruiser gathering for next year (coloradoans might remember the huge rallys from five or six years ago)...maybe a possible idea...have a swine section

MiniPigg said:
Lets start making plans today. Which State? So far we have Colorado and South Dakota. What time of year. I'd like to meet in mid summer if at all possible. But Autumn 2006 would be nice as well.

August 2006 - I am definitely interested! count me in too. I'm from Montana

Heem said:
August 2006 - I am definitely interested! count me in too. I'm from Montana

I am new to all this,...I finally got my first cruiser. It's a 72 Pig!

Heem said:
I am new to all this,...I finally got my first cruiser. It's a 72 Pig!

welcome.. always glad to meet another pig owner. when you have time (if you havent already) post some pics in the owners thread.

fj55-100 said:
ok if it is going to be a year in advance notice , My vote id go to where God lives -------------- MOAB utah----------- plenty o trails , kinda central ( from my point of view ) and i can throw another kick ass raffel , like the Nor Cal one ,
just my .02

Evan
Fj55-100

sounds awesome.

I like the Oklahoma idea, what about Texas where they have the Lonestar Roundup? I'm just thinking the best way to get the most people is put it in the most central location possible.

Gee! Talk about taking the ball and running with it!! :eek: Way to go Minipigg ;p Obviously, since I suggested it, you can count me in! My pigg will be on the road within the month, so next August 06, would give me time to get it tuned in and ready to head east, where ever the Orama will converge. :bounce: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom