bill moore lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just some nice pics from today's run.....
Bill Moore 2005 005.jpg
bill moore lake 002.jpg
bill moore lake 014.jpg

[note to self, when hiking around marshy bug infested mountain lakes....wear more then a tank top....
Bill Moore 2005 006.jpg
Bill Moore 2005 019.jpg
Untitled - 4.jpg

All I gotta say is that you all out west are really, really lucky...make everyone out east very jealous.

Doesn't anyone work anymore?? :flipoff2:

Nice pics DOR.

-o-

You can take the girl out of Colorado, but you can NEVER take the Colorado out of the girl. I'm fortunate to be raising my daughters in a somewhat similar place, so hopefully they'll turn out good too!

Couple of more pics of the lake. When you get to the end of the trail, you hike around this lake.
Bill Moore 2005 010.jpg
Bill Moore 2005 013.jpg

wesintl said:
Did you get some shooting in Rachel? Thanks for the pics :)

how did you know?lol it was SO fun..... i decided i'm going to become a hunter and kill all my own meat.....

Bill Moore 2005 024b.jpg

AWESOME, i went to the rockys a few years back and hiked like 40 miles, i had a blast. i wish i had my cruiser now that would of been fun!

Rachel, if that your runner in the first pic? Looks good .. nice to see you're getting out in it.

TY

first pic all you can see of the runner is the antenna.... thats the lx in front of me....actually the only pic is the one where im standing next to it (last pic)

yeah i wish i was getting out even more in it...i love it!!!

man i really gotta fix 'GOO!!!!
im really missin out on some nice rides this year.

daughterofromer said:
first pic all you can see of the runner is the antenna.... thats the lx in front of me....actually the only pic is the one where im standing next to it (last pic)

yeah i wish i was getting out even more in it...i love it!!!

Actually, the first pic is the runner. The Lexus has the Slee Bumper and tire carrier.

nu uh i swear i took that antenna pic.....

oh well, im going back to finish moping with my box of doughnuts....

Tommy - I know, I know :eek:

Rachel,
Here are the pictures you took. Matt in front and me behind you.
bill moore lake 004.jpg
bill moore lake 006.jpg

man i really gotta fix 'GOO!!!!

Yeah Shawn, you better not miss out on the "Outlaws Run" this year. I mean you've already missed one camping trip with the club....

Ken, since no one seems to want to post pics on our site, was it just you three that ran? Looks like a fun day.

Ok, I posted some pics on our site

It was 4 rigs.

Matt, Me, Rachel, and Bill Morgan and his Family in Red Chile

daughterofromer said:

how did you know?lol it was SO fun..... i decided i'm going to become a hunter and kill all my own meat.....
i would imagine that you will change your mind when you have to "do the honors" :D
and yes Perry i HAVE missed out on alot this year,and i dont intend on missin anymore.even if i gotta ride with someone.
nice pics guyz,makes me real envious!
shawn

It's fine as long as it's no gut shot. Btw shawn where have you been and what's wrong with magoo this time? We've been wheeling a ton :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom