ONSC Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this stuff ready for purchase now ?

If so i am so getting a few things now.

Wow. Didn’t even know that there was a gear site already for ONSC. Cool.

Time to revive the site to give us "new guys" a chance at the swag>

I’ve been talking to Eric about potentially making some nice embroidered hats available through my etsy site so people could order them and they’d ship direct rather than mud ship them all over. (The club would get the profit) That hat there is just a printed hat not embroidered. Who manages the cafe press site? Anyone?

No once that was set up it runs itself in terms of ordering.

Got a few things hats, shirts from it when I first joined back in 07. There wasnt T sizes though so the shirts never fit right.

Greg is most likely the one with the log in info for that stuff.

I'm quite happy to take over the ONSC swag process - but Cafe Press is waaay more expensive for the same things I can get through my drop shippers. All made in the USA.

I'm quite happy to take over the ONSC swag process - but Cafe Press is waaay more expensive for the same things I can get through my drop shippers. All made in the USA.
James if you have some contacts/connections for with a better deal and higher quality, I'm all for it. I love Raleigh Screen Printing for the price, quality, and speed of printing shirts for our large events.

If you’re gonna buy in advance to sell at events you’ll be better off doing what you’re doing. Always buy local. Mine are Gildan shirts (NC) but they are printed out of state.

This was more of the ‘I would like an ONSC shirt/hat/etc’ outside of a meeting, and it would be made and shipped direct. Without someone having to physically ship and/or bring it to the person. It’s definitely same/better quality but would likely be a bit more expensive since the club doesn’t have to buy the inventory and/or deal with the logistics.

It would be more for the non event shirts, ONSC hat, shirts, etc.

ONSC gimp hood??? Adam is coming to visit me soon after all. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom