Virginia Folk?!?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think its time for us Virginia folk get a trail ride together. Im thinking of the weekend of July 31-August 1st. It would take place at the George Washington National Forest which is located in Harrisonburg Virginia. PM me for directions or we could meet somewhere and head down together. I look forward to meeting you and wheelin'
-Mark

Go to the events forum and check out the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic :D It's in PA, but worth the drive.

Hey Mark where are you located? I am in Leesburg. GWNF is great! Would love to tag along but I am out of town on those dates.

I'm down in Richmond, but GWNF would be great!!!

BTW - where are the open trails? I was thinking of taking the family out this weekend (other 4th plans fell through) to do some light wheelin and camping. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Mark,

I'm in Richmond, too. Have you been in touch with any of the guys from Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers? There aren't too many regulars in the group, but I think they do a ride at least once a month during the warmer months. I've been to a couple, but I got tired of riding with someone else since my '86 60 is stock. If/when I do a SOA, I'll be full timing it! The web site is http://bbrcva.org/
They are a good group of guys.

dont worry about your cruiser being stock there's plenty of stocker trails out there i wheel'd there all the time when i was stock... but pm when there is a better time... im in school, so anytime in the summer works for me
-mark

If you guys wheel in the GWNF, let me know...I'm here in Harrisonburg and always can be twisted into taking a run....this weekend though, I'm hoping to run up to CMCC

bk

I'm thinking of taking my 4 boys camping that weekend up in that area. Would love to hook up and do some wheelin. Assuming the new OME stuff and Nitto tires are on!!!

Mark - you wanna take the lead and set something up? Sounds like we have a couple of takers anyway.

I'd I'll second the stuff on BBRCVA. I've met a few of them and they are a good group of folks. I'll miss this months meeting as I'll be trying to get the OME stuff on, but I'll keep hooking up with them.

Let me/us know!!!

Hey, I live about 15 min south of harrisonburg and would love to come up there for a run. I have wheeled up there once and it was awesome. It was actually my first run and i had no trouble except for a broken Motor Mount.

Hey wildabeast i'm pretty sure you would be fine running stocker.

Brian

I'm in! I'd be down for makin a day and a night out of it as well :D :beer: :beer:

Chris

I might be up for driving down there.
:beer:

Keep me posted, I might need to get out for a leisurely ride and some camping, but only if Brian will bring another keg. You bring the keg and I'll find a glow stick.

I might come out and play if the 3 tards who posted above me are going. Especially if the old man is game. :flipoff2:

So is this really gonna happen?? Cause i am all in. Just name a date.

Brian

The after party!!!

Hell's yeah... Im in too! and I live right on rt. 33 with in walking distance to foodlion. We've got a good size back yard and a grill, plus plenty of room in the fridge for beer!!
Thankfully ive already put in for vacation that week!!!!!!!

Peace
Neal

PS...hey Wild if my bros stock rodeo can do the trails your more than game!!!

Hey, do you guys have a date picked, yet?

Edit: Is this thread a year old and it's just a coincidence that it started up again the same day a year later?

Last edited:
Jamie,

Let me know if you think you can follow the old man.

TTORA is holding an event at Paragon that same weekend. If I can get off of work, I'm heading up to Paragon. If not, I may see you at GWNF.

I can't mke it to Paragon that weekend. I know this thread is a year old, but I am heading towrds Harrisonburg the weekend of July 30th. I will be with a buddy in a 2000 locked, lifted Disco. His dad has a farmoutside of h-burg.
Need to wheel ASAP.

Let's try to put something together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom