My cruisechev is the best...HAH. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well with the help of you guys and my brain, I finally got a big, bad Cruiser...affectionately called the cruisechev:beer:

Gotta run so here are the pics...

dscf0327vz1.jpg

dscf0328oy6.jpg

dscf0337wj5.jpg

Nice. What kind of front bumper is on cruisechev?

is that a stock head unit? It looks like it could be but I've never seen any like that. I'm guessing that it's an earlier cruiser? Congratulations

Looks like a 94 w/CDL.:)

Head unit looks like a stock single DIN unit. Look in your owners manual and it shows several different head units available for the 80.

The front bumper is a aftermarket replacement done at South Texas Outfitters here in san antonio. I have the receipt for it but does not say what make, only that it was about $800 installed. It's one beefy bumper!

Headunit tape player looks stock, will replace this weekend with CD player. Does anyone still have tapes?

I dont have the window sticker so i dont know what color, surprised he didnt keep it. At first I didnt care too much for the color but it has grown on me. Its not a deep, gawdy gold.

Man I love this thing, took it for my first off road experiance last night...like a mtn goat. Think its getting stuck and gas it, climbs up like coming out of hell :)

What year is that? Later wheels on a 91/92 or did someone add the center difflock?

DougM

1st welcome.

2nd. I'm :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nothing in sig line or any other place, WHY CruiseChev?

anyone care to clue me in?

CruMinns
Chevota
Toylet (said toylay, long e)

aghh.....fordota, roteryota, (Willy) wonk-a-ruser, Pratt&Whit.........oh forget it.....

does it have a chevy motor in it?

Last edited:
Maybe it's named after former leader of the Soviet Union Nikita Khrushchev?

What year by the way? Lockers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom