For Sale Phoenix, Arizona area FJ45 project (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Year
I have a 1964 FJ45 with a clean and clear title in My. The windshield is incorrect. The seat is incorrect. It’s missing the steering column. It has absolutely zero drive train zero cooling system zero gauges… It would take me forever to list everything that it does not have. What it does have our wheels and tires Chassis and a cab. I also have the bed but the wheel wells have been cut and I have a fiberglass front end. Not sure what to ask. I recently paid 9500 for it, but it came with a Chevy short block, which was useless as well as an automatic transmission that I have sold. I’m thinking maybe seven grand or so? Could do less if I kept the bed. The bed has zero Rust and has the tailgate!

image.jpg

Currie axle in the rear. New chrome shafts. 15 inch wheels with big ass Mickey Thompson, 12 inches wide on the rim and I believe these are 40 inch tall tires. They are old though I wouldn’t trust them for anything other than putting around.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not sure on the manufacturer of this rear axle, but there is a part number on it. This chassis has spring over suspension.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like a Toyota front axle to me, but again I am not an expert. I bet many mud members will be able to identify this axle after having just laid an eyeball on it.

Resized_20240405_132809.jpeg
I painted the bed blue for a different 45 project… Did not work. Could be included with the monster truck, which is my nickname for this great big Mickey Thompson equipped project.

Lots of good stuff here, and as you said lots missing....GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom