Wanted So-Cal, looking for dash mount turn signal indicator bulb housings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have the chrome surface mount turn signal housings. I'm looking for the actual bulb holders and wiring that goes behind the dash. Pictured on the right, below. Shipping would be to 92029.

1000001627.png

I have the chrome surface mount turn signal housings. I'm looking for the actual bulb holders and wiring that goes behind the dash. Pictured on the right, below. Shipping would be to 92029.

View attachment 3599207

hi Raymond sir , :) :wrench: :wrench:

i have found since day 1 long ago ....

The actual little Baby Chrome Bling Laden KOITo green , red , blue , and yellow lenses .....

to the ratio of good usable bulb socket you are looking for

has always hovered steady at 14.1973 % .to a solid 1 ratio ....

it took me along time to simply understand then confirm the very logical single reason why ....

anyone parting out any in-dash baby Koitos Equipped FJ40 FJ55 FJ25 , pulls all the wire harness first as one big rats nest spider web taking any and all bulb sokects with it , they are much esiar to detach pulling on a angel with the the sliding cowel harness , and the person pulling the harness sees wires and wants ALL of them like a giant hungy wire harness eating monster too !

Last edited:

View attachment 3599207
I am just thinking out loud - are the bulb holders identical to the bulb holders that are used in the back of the cluster itself? If so, that would open you up to a lot more potential sources and make these bulb holders much easier to find....

I am just thinking out loud - are the bulb holders identical to the bulb holders that are used in the back of the cluster itself? If so, that would open you up to a lot more potential sources and make these bulb holders much easier to find....
I think the ones in the back of the cluster are small, black, twist in style. The dash ones look like what is pictured above. I have all autometer gauges in this rig so no original cluster to confirm. I am going off of this image from cityracer

1712357394092.png

I think the ones in the back of the cluster are small, black, twist in style. The dash ones look like what is pictured above. I have all autometer gauges in this rig so no original cluster to confirm. I am going off of this image from cityracer

View attachment 3599743
Earlier clusters have the push in bulb housing that looks identical to the one you posted. Just a thought. I may or may not remember to check on my '70 when I get home later tonight.

@ToyotaMatt I recently purchased the pins that the front shocks connect to and had to go buy corresponding dies to straighten out all the threads. Pretty disappointing especially for a 45.00 part.

where did you purchase these Pretty disappointing pins that the front shocks connect to , you had to go buy corresponding dies to straighten out all the threads.

it would be good to know that place , i need front & rear shock pins on
GHOST ....

1712483602984.png

Last edited:
SOR is the only place selling them new from what I could find. I bought 2 which was over 100 bucks. 1 showed up with flattened threads on both the M12 and M16 side. I used a die for the M12 side and a metric thread file for the m16 side. Easy fix but frustrating for such an expensive part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom