Razorback ramble (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

End of May... I should be up for that.

With our season over I might be game to grab a passenger seat

Goals to have the 100 rolling again? Without deadlines nothing gets done. I'll put in my pto request. Do they have cabins now? Asking for the old guy that I somehow became.

Or the southern cruiser crawl in Oct at the same park. Or both?

Last edited:
Goals to have the 100 rolling again? Without deadlines nothing gets done. I'll put in my pto request. Do they have cabins now? Asking for the old guy that I somehow became.

Is that a question or a statement…. Need deadlines…

Has to be this one for me, as Mardi Crawl is in my blackout time for vacation with my boss.

Deadline set for the 100!!

I'll put in my pto request Monday! Worst case I'll put 31's on the prius. Kelly, it's in process now to upgrade the 100 we lovingly call death wobble.

Ok I made a phone call to the park. They offer 10% military discount but over the phone reservation only. They have sites on the east side that are next to each other. They do have 4 cabins available. Well 2 cabins and 2 single wides. I went ahead and registered

It'll be good to see you fellas there! We'll have a grand time!

Thank you for the support.

I'll put in my pto request Monday! Worst case I'll put 31's on the prius. Kelly, it's in process now to upgrade the 100 we lovingly call death wobble.
3WD mode might be activated. RCV custom shafts ordered... 10-12 weeks out damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom