LCLC Meeting (February 24th) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a great time at the meeting today!! It so good meeting new people and the rest of the gang that I haven’t seen in a while! Hopefully we’ll have even more show up next time! I had a blast playing with the kids too! I’m glad y’all were able to make it! Of course, the food was great as always! The burgers, hot dogs and rotel prepared by Chef Benke were outstanding! Some wrenching was even accomplished ! Hopefully we can get together again before Carolina RelicRun! I also got to see all the progress David has made on the manual/dual case swap on my 4Runner! Thanks so much for the work! I’ll try to post some pics as soon as I figure out how to resize them!!

IMG_4537.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4540.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

It’s probably best we headed out before wrenching happened! The girls favorite thing is helping me rearrange my sockets while I work on things.

Glad you guys could make it out. Let's do another meeting before Relic Run. It can be a dinner in the Chas area if you want, or up here again is fine, too.

Meant to ask, the tensioner pulley is starting to go on the 100 so I bought a replacement but apparently the tensioner arm has been replaced with a non OEM with a slightly larger pulley. Think it’d be alright to have a smaller pulley that what’s installed as long as it still keeps good tension? Don’t really want to replace the tensioner if I don’t need to.

Last edited:
Should be fine as long as the belt is tight

Anyone free on March 30th for another meet...
At my place or somewhere else, doesn't matter to me.

I almost made it. Cruiser was washed and ready to go. Hopefully next time.

I'll go ahead and post it in a separate thread and see what responses we get

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom