FREE FJ40 fiberglass top in Wyoming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rigger

Ramble Tamble
Staff member
s-Moderator
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
One free fiberglass cap. Some folks call this a top. No gutters. Fiberglass only. Located in Sheridan, Wyoming.
:)

Last edited:
I still have an old top. No gutters. Make me an offer. Then come get it. I hate to see the rodents eat it.
Misc 030.JPG
Misc 031.JPG

Bump. This old top has been living under my porch for ten years. Free to a good home if you come get it.

Last edited:
If that is an old top (like serrated top scissor lift gate) I would be so incredibly sad to see it tossed. I have an appraiser coming to my house (to hopefully close on a three year construction loan) on the 2nd of November and I have a lot of floors to finish and odds and ends to tie up before that time. If that's an old style topper and there is no major through the entire piece fractures and you could find the patience to keep it a little longer I would come pick it up. If not, I totally understand you wanting it gone. Realistically, it would likely be the weekend of November 9th since I would have a three day weekend. Let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. If you want it, I will not toss it out. It's been sitting a while, so it can sit a bit longer. Just let me know when you're headed this way.

Hate to see these things tossed. Just finishing up a sunroof hole repair on mine. Tempted to come rescue it. GLWS. Someone buy this. @65swb45 ?

Thanks @Fj moneypit I may have a home for it. @kindoflikerambo is interested. So we'll see how it goes.

I was thinking this might be a good one to cut a patch panel from to repair a sunroof hole.

This piece of early Cruiser history can not die! The cap on my Cruiser now needs to be refinished but (only hairline cracks need to be filled and I'll probably take it to a boat shop and have them gel coat it at least history at I've heard to do. I was thinking to pick this up and refinish it (off) my rig so I wouldn't have to take my Cruiser out of commission because it's my daily driver. But if you think there are large enough holes in it to make a sun roof... It might be out of my league.

There’s no holes in it. I was simply saying that if needed a patch panel, this top would be a source of material.

There’s no holes in it. I was simply saying that if needed a patch panel, this top would be a source of material.

I think that’s more of a candidate for refinish and respray. @kindoflikerambo hope you pick it up and save it.

Good deal! I'll finish up my project deadline and then come to the rescue! Should be around Veteran's Day weekend Icm hoping but we'll iron out the details soon. Thanks!

And, stiiiilllllllll got this. Free for the taking.

I have one with decent gutter and bows in my garage. It has a sunroof hole. I can't find a home for it and it's running out of time (I can't store it forever) Your fiberglass and my metal bits would get someone on their way. Good luck with yours.

Bump

The cap is still available. Free. Come get it.

Last edited:
Bump

Where at in Wyoming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom