For Sale The Ultimate 2020 Land Cruiser 200 Heritage Edition Super Truck (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize this is the like the most ridiculously amazing 200 ever built right, GLWS!!!

Incredible build! GLWTS! What did you use for the little panels on the ADGU drawers? I’m gonna copy you :)

Incredible build! GLWTS! What did you use for the little panels on the ADGU drawers? I’m gonna copy you :)
Panels were from Air Down Gear Up. But I added custom marine bungee pockets. The source would be a Google search for either one of us at this point!

Anyone who might be interested in purchasing: please don't hesitate to contact me directly for any additional pictures or information. This was a labor of love since I bought the truck new in 2020, and I know every detail of the vehicle. I'm also a photographer and can get you whatever you need to see.

Also, anyone out of state who wants to see/experience the vehicle, you have two options: 1) come to my home near NYC, or 2) meet me and the vehicle at the airport (EWR). In either case, you can take a test drive.

Optionally, if you're a serious buyer, you can fly into Philadelphia, I can meet you there, and we can drive 45 minutes to the Pine Barrens in southern NJ, a beautiful area where you can test the vehicle off road.

For those who are out of state but don't want to travel, I'm also able to Skype with you, so you can remotely experience the vehicle.

Last edited:
we can drive 45 minutes to the Pine Barrens in southern NJ, a beautiful area where you can test the vehicle off road.
Nah, I saw that episode of Sopranos. I know what goes on out there.

JK, great looking 200, spec'd to the gills. Will make someone VERY happy :)

I have adjusted the price to 99K after surveying the market. This prices reflect an appropriate premium over less-equipped vehicles.

I don't plan on moving the price further!

Last edited:
when you say that you had the undercarriage "coated" what exactly do you mean? can you provide pics of the coating/undercarriage?

when you say that you had the undercarriage "coated" what exactly do you mean? can you provide pics of the coating/undercarriage?

Yes, I had woolwax applied by Garden State Undercoating. First they clean up any rust, which in my case was close to zero, then they apply the woolwax. I did this last year prior to having Budbuilt install the skid plates, because I felt that cleaning would be harder with the skid plates on, and I wanted to make sure I keep the undercarriage in top shape.

Here is a cell phone pic of the truck on the lift last summer in NJ just after the woolwax was applied. Then I drove to Budbuilt in NC in August for the skid install.

woolwax.jpg

I will work on getting some good-quality pics of the skids. But it's pretty near perfect under there! Not a lot of rock climbing in the Northeast. No significant hits.

Last edited:
wow she's a beaut.

What model Indel B fridge? 15 or 18? What are you looking to get for that separately?

Thank you!

It's the TB15. I'm going to offer it to the eventual purchaser of the vehicle for a nominal $150. If the purchaser doesn't want it, I'll likely keep it for trips in other vehicles. It been a loyal appliance.

Yes, I had taken them off and put them back on for sale. They attach with double sided tape. If the buyer requests, I can match the stock images. That's quite easy.

Last edited:
Okay, not much action here. So vehicle going to auction site in a couple weeks. They require the ad to be taken down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom